Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. (628 Views)

21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Winifred468(f): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Element: WOMEN.
Symbol: Wm.
Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6kg.
Isotopes may vary from 40-220kg.
Occurence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: 1.Boils @ room temperature 2.Freezes without any known reason 3.Melts if given special treatment 4.Bitter,if incorrectly used 5.Sweet as honey if given proper treatment.

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES: 1.Have a great affinity for gold,silver and a range of precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances 2.May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for unknown cause 3.Insoluble in liquids 4.Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.

TESTS: 1.Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy 2.Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.

POTENTIAL HAZARD: Illegal to possess more than one,although several can be maintained @ different locations as long as specimens do not come in contact with one another.

WARNING!!
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMORRHAGE AND MENTAL DISTRESS.
BE CAUTIOUS.
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Blakjewelry(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
And u are one of the isotope of the element
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Winifred468(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blakjewelry:
And u are one of the isotope of the element

Like seriously _ so beware.
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Faremisodeeq(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Winifred468:

Like seriously _ so beware.
Seriously I like dangerous stuffs, it gives me the rush.
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Winifred468(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
I perceive you possess one already. You have to be cautious man Financial heamorrhage is deadly like ebola oh.
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Winifred468:
I perceive you possess one already.
You have to be cautious man
Financial heamorrhage is deadly like ebola oh.
Mine chemically reacted with another electronegative element. Still searching for the one with a good life shelf
And you forget to mention that it sometimes react with the right element to form a very stable compound
Re: Newly Discovered Chemical Element On Earth. by Winifred468(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yes,that's undoubtedly true_

(1) (Reply)

13 Unknown Free Program Any Lifehacker Must Try / This Asteroid Will Come Eerily Close To Earth On Halloween / GLO And News Data Tarrif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.