Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) (85945 Views)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / BLONDE! Messi Gets A New Haircut (PHOTO) / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by ufelove(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Y does the guy look like a PS 3 figure??
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by emmanator(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2015
permsec:
See as the almighty Messi dress like Abakaliki guy... if na to wound Boateng him go sabi dat one....
. lol...na ppl lyk u be dat otu player wey dey wear starched shirt wt plenty gators and yet no endorsement and dry act 2 ur name

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by chrisantus52(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Messi the football god...
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
tchino26:
Dats to tell u dat he's not an African man
Look at you, don't you know that non-Africans too have a mode of dressing that shows they respect whom ever they are meeting? for example am sure he would suit up if he were to meet the president of spain.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by udumabiggy: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2015
permsec:
See as the almighty Messi dress like Abakaliki guy... if na to wound Boateng him go sabi dat one....
Idiot, waiting bring Abakaliki come for here. ur mother, don't u know that Abakaliki people beta pass u stupid village way unah juju done trouble finish. see young fool, don't try it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2015
pelvicky: can't believe my luck...thanks

smiley I guess I'll start the series now, it must have been very interesting for you to be this happy
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2015
An envious of his simplicity... cool guy

But when it comes to the pitch, CR7 baba cheesy

Up barca
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2015
A show of shame and inferiority complex by the President. The President of a whole nation drove a footballer!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Digriz(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2015
gensteejay:
A show of shame and inferiority complex by the President. The President of a whole nation drove a footballer!
one bottle of ur favorite drink.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by permsec: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
udumabiggy:
I be Idiot, waiting bring Abakaliki come for here. my mother, I know that Abakaliki people beta pass my stupid village way our juju done trouble finish. see my younger brother wey be fool , don't try it again.
Fixed.
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by pelvicky(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
simdam500:

smiley I guess I'll start the series now, it must have been very interesting for you to be this happy
what do u mean?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by JayB11(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Iamsynord:
Waiting For When Mugabe will Drive Yakubu ..until then..
LOL,LWKMD,LMFAO! Guy how far you naaa?
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2015
dondestiny:
Africa nd inferiority complex
Tah guy lock up , dis guy called Lionel messi is the greatest football player ever, d most gifted player, as for me am glad he came. Just see how simple he's despite his achievement. Imagine say na African player achieve like messi u no say we no go hear word again .
Re: Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:14am On Jul 22, 2015
babestella:
Lol, Messi's yearly salary will finance Gabon's annual budget.
hmmm,except you are clowning with your comment,Gabon is one of the richest countries in Africa with a GDP(not re based oh,lol) of over 31 bill USD and per capita of 20000 USD.The country can buy the team Barcelona with all its players and still have enough money to play with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.