Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines (856 Views)

Pls When Ur Honda Accord V6 DC Is Consuming Fuel Like Water What Did U Do? / Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / V6 Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by fastlane84: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls nairalanders, what could be the effective of
driving a 3.0 vvt V6 Toyota engine most times on
low fuel(red light on)...?
Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by mayor2013: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
fastlane84:

Pls nairalanders, what could be the effective of

driving a 3.0 vvt V6 Toyota engine most times on

low fuel(red light on)...?

Thanks in anticipation..

Quick damage to your fuel pump

Clogged up injector noozles
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by fastlane84: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
mayor2013:

Quick damage to your fuel pump

Clogged up injector noozles

Thanks .. In other words when no doe 2 top my fuel make I jst take bike rather than managing the little 1 there ?
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by cardoctor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
You run the risk of damaging your fuel pump because of poor cooling. Your car has an in-tank fuel pump that heats up as it operates. The main purpose of the in-tank fuel pump design is so that better cooling efficiency could be achieved during operation as the fuel in the tank helps to keep the pump cool.

Btw, Why would you want to drive with low fuel in your tank?

Car-Doctor
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by fastlane84: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
cardoctor:
You run the risk of damaging your fuel pump because of poor cooling. Your car has an in-tank fuel pump that heats up as it operates. The main purpose of the in-tank fuel pump design is so that better cooling efficiency could be achieved during operation as the fuel in the tank helps to keep the pump cool.

Btw, Why would you want to drive with low fuel in your tank?

Car-Doctor

Thanks ... Work is very close to house most times I use it with the red light on 4 3days ... And it has neva go dried up.
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by mayor2013: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
fastlane84:

Thanks ... Work is very close to house most times I use it with the red light on 4 3days ... And it has neva go dried up.

Sooner or later it would. Even naija's oil would dry up soon grin grin
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by aieromon(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
fastlane84:

Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner. Drop the bad habit.
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by fastlane84: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2015
aieromon:

Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner. Drop the bad habit.
Thanks pals
Re: Effective Of ........ To V6 Engines by lonelydora: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2015
fastlane84:

One day monkey go go market e no go return.

(1) (Reply)

See How A Nigerian Man Was Bragging Over His New Car Worth About N55,000,000 / Bugatti Chiron Hypercar / Nissan Rogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.