Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Miracle House Via Soul-winning! Awesome God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle House Via Soul-winning! Awesome God. (340 Views)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / International Job Via Soul Winning. Awesome God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle House Via Soul-winning! Awesome God. by tunji09(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Miracle house via soul-winning!
“I participated in the September 2012 outreach, and souls were won in my new zone. Due to the new zone, I relocated. Hence, I lacked accommodation. Immediately after the outreach, the Holy Ghost led me to a place I had never been. He told me a letter was waiting for me at a particular house. He directed me there, and I met the letter at the gate. I was baffled!
I traced the letter to a house and I discovered it was unoccupied. I was directed to the former occupant of the house in order to get further information, but the information was inadequate. I met with the community chairmen; they cleared me and said I should do everything relevant to get information about the house. Thereafter, Holy Ghost said, ‘Remain in that place, don’t move.’ Throughout this week, I praise God at night and prayed for the prayer reach Project. On my way home after the vigil, Lagos state officials met me and gave me all necessary document pertaining to the house. They said nobody owns the house, so I’m the one in charge of it. The house is worth 20 million naira. My intellect could not accommodate it as the Holy Ghost led me, but my faith compelled me. I give God all the glory!”…Amuogo I.

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Creflo Dollar Want You To Help Him Reach A 'billion Souls' For Something!!! / Stop Complaining. / The Blessing In Helping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.