Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My List Of Top 5 Games Played In The Last 6 Months (ps3) - What's Yours? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My List Of Top 5 Games Played In The Last 6 Months (ps3) - What's Yours? (1016 Views)

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 / 6 Games We Played While We Were Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My List Of Top 5 Games Played In The Last 6 Months (ps3) - What's Yours? by IamGodsOwn(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Here is a list of the Top 5 Games i have bought and played in the last 6 months. We loved these 5 games and recommend readers to also try it out. Go to www.topdowndeals.com to purchase these games.

1.Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

A classic and interesting game, one everyone wants to play and can play. I bet everyone should be used to lara croft’s adventures and not get tired of her exploration. This time around she has been ship wrecked on an island.

2.Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

You play as Talion from Gondor, who is killed along with his family while guarding The Black Gate, but is ressurected by a powerful Elven wraith and imbued with spectral powers. This is a story of vengence against The Black Hand and his croonies, there are also side shows whereby he makes stops during such trips to help recollect lost or shattered memories of his past.

3.FIFA 15

If FIFA 14 was Barcelona’s tiki-taka, death by a 1000 passes, FIFA 15 is Germany’s more explosive World-cup winning evolution of it. Like Spain at Euro 2012, FIFA 14’s patient style was considered boring by some. In its quest for realism, it had lost some of the breathless excitement that makes football such an absorbing game and that's the focus of FIFA 15. FIFA 15 feels like its been in a few extra training sessions to sharpen up. Its reactions are faster and its found an extra yard of pace since last season. For the first time ever, all 22 players on the pitch are connected with Emotional Intelligence- now players will react to opponents and teammates within the context. players seem more responsive to movements of the left joy stick, with a last minute nudge to either side often enough to beat a defender or draw a foul when running at speed and if the momentum is with you. With the right player its also more effective from a standstill, shifting the players weight one way and then bursting the other past the defender. Ground passes are faster, players use all parts of their boots to nudge, flick and lay the ball off.

4.Watch Dogs:

Based in Chicago, You play as a hacker who has got the power to change traffic lights, cause pipes to burst and some other tricks which would help you survive a bunch of thugs who are trying to catch you.

5. Far Cry 4:

You certainly would need more time to play this open world shooter. There’s alot going on in Far Cry 4 beyond its narrative that it could keep players glued for weeks,maybe even months. There’s too many side missions on offer which could take days to finish . The graphics is stunning and the story is thoroughly engaging.
Re: My List Of Top 5 Games Played In The Last 6 Months (ps3) - What's Yours? by viruz007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Played but have not finished shadow of mordor. Been playing on my friend's PS4. Tomb Raider I played last year.. Sick game.. Love it

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Go About It. / Alien Shooter Download / Healing Herbs Are Featured In Resident Evil 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.