Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account (11486 Views)

GTBank And Graphcard / How Do I Fund Graphcard Thro Vtn / Funding Your Graphcard Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by zakahmed(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2009
As I envisaged while writing ‘buy goods online with naira and the goods delivered to your door step’ a lot of people still had problem with the steps taken to open and fund VTN and graphcard account. A lot of emails filled my box, mostly from people asking me to explain further, step by step and some want to know the connection between VTN and Graphcard. This I will explain in details to avoid more email flooding my email box.

Dear Nigerians , I know it is very difficult getting at least N200 to buy a two hours airtime in cafes, but I will be very frank with you that you need to make more sacrifice both monetary and time coupled with hard work in venturing into online biz. If only we read through that write up carefully these questions won’t have arisen.

Having Nigerian at heart and with pains in my heart that Nigerian are missing out on the “milking of the internet Cow” I will do what it takes in making sure we are equipped sufficiently while venturing into the online business. I just had a breakthrough in online business late 2007, and I don’t want you to pass through what I experienced in going into online marketing. Having all what it takes in being a successful online marketer, I will want you to use at most 720 hours in ranking money into your bank accounts as against my one year plus of struggle.

Back to the topic at hand, I will briefly give a step by step description of how to open a VTN and Graphcard and the system of funding and also write on the connection or relationship between VTN and Graphcard.

Virtual Terminal Network (VTN) is a naira based online payment system. By Naira based, I mean VTN operate with Naira and it act as an agent to Graphcard. This agency came to play in order for Nigerian to be able to operate Graphcard and assisting Nigerian who have no access to credit cards to spend online, but have the naira at hand.

On the other hand, Graphcard is a Dollar based online payment systems, which provide prospects with the following services:

1. Providing a United State (US) virtual address, where you can receive messages and the messages delivered to your Nigeria address.

2. Provide VISA Card

3. Provide US phone number/fax for business transaction

4. and other services.

With this, Nigerian can pay Naira into VTN and convert it to Dollar in Graphcard which can be used to acquire goods and services as provide in the internet.
The processes or steps are itemized below:

Steps

1. Click here http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/invite.asp?ID=7399 to open a VTN account, make your choice of account(individual or merchant) and proceed to register.

2. Fill in the required information and click on submit.
That is all, simple you now have a VTN account. Now let go to the next stage.

3. Click here http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=42441 to open a graphcard account. Please always read carefully the instructions.

4. Choose your type of account and chose your country then proceed to registration.

5. Fill in the required information (use your Nigeria contact address that is where mails will be sent to you through courier).

6. Submit when through with the filing of the form.

See it is easy, now you have a Graphcard account. Let now proceed to the next stage.
7. Pay in money through any UBA bank to VTN ltd account with the following information. A/c No 02680030016653, A/c Name: VTNetwork LTD. After payment, login to your VTN account and click on notify bank payment, a page will display for you to fill in; the UBA Branch where payment was made, amount paid, deposit slip or teller number, download the scanned teller or deposit slip and click ok. Your account will be credited on payment confirmation but not without subtracting their charges.

8. You now have money in your VTN account, let move to the next and final step, login to your Graphcard account and click on fund account, a page will display with VTN logo, click on the right hand side to calculate to know how much you want to fund your account with based on the current exchange rate that will be display on calculation. You now know how much to fund your account with, click on the left hand side of the VTN logo to fund your account, VTN payment page will display to fill in the amount you want to fund with. Satisfied with it click ok or submit and your graphcard account will be instantly funded with the amount as calculated.

You are now ready to buy anything, I mean anything ‘buyable’ online and the ‘anything’ will be delivered to you here in Nigeria.

Scared, don’t be I have being using it for long, still in doubt? Try it with little money and be convinced, it not your fault there are too many scams online but this is real.
Having any online marketing problem call me on 08065313287 am always available for you.
All the best Nigerian

Ahmed Zakari is an online marketing expert that has changed the lives of many online marketers all over the world.
http://affiliatemarketsolutions..com
email:nijabizforum@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by taokhif: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Is VTN still using the account name and number (UBA) you included in this lecture?
Re: A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by zomoears(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Hi

Is this thread still activev
Re: A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by yomalex(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2016
zomoears:
Hi
Is this thread still activev
you just activated it smiley
Re: A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by zomoears(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
yomalex:
you just activated it smiley

Zakahmed has abandoned the thread, and his NL account, I suppose?
Re: A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account by EvenInFreetown: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Plz, is this still working?
[quote author=zakahmed post=3582700]As I envisaged while writing ‘buy goods online with naira and the goods delivered to your door step’ a lot of people still had problem with the steps taken to open and fund VTN and graphcard account. A lot of emails filled my box, mostly from people asking me to explain further, step by step and some want to know the connection between VTN and Graphcard. This I will explain in details to avoid more email flooding my email box.

Dear Nigerians , I know it is very difficult getting at least N200 to buy a two hours airtime in cafes, but I will be very frank with you that you need to make more sacrifice both monetary and time coupled with hard work in venturing into online biz. If only we read through that write up carefully these questions won’t have arisen.

Having Nigerian at heart and with pains in my heart that Nigerian are missing out on the “milking of the internet Cow” I will do what it takes in making sure we are equipped sufficiently while venturing into the online business. I just had a breakthrough in online business late 2007, and I don’t want you to pass through what I experienced in going into online marketing. Having all what it takes in being a successful online marketer, I will want you to use at most 720 hours in ranking money into your bank accounts as against my one year plus of struggle.

Back to the topic at hand, I will briefly give a step by step description of how to open a VTN and Graphcard and the system of funding and also write on the connection or relationship between VTN and Graphcard.

Virtual Terminal Network (VTN) is a naira based online payment system. By Naira based, I mean VTN operate with Naira and it act as an agent to Graphcard. This agency came to play in order for Nigerian to be able to operate Graphcard and assisting Nigerian who have no access to credit cards to spend online, but have the naira at hand.

On the other hand, Graphcard is a Dollar based online payment systems, which provide prospects with the following services:

1. Providing a United State (US) virtual address, where you can receive messages and the messages delivered to your Nigeria address.

2. Provide VISA Card

3. Provide US phone number/fax for business transaction

4. and other services.

With this, Nigerian can pay Naira into VTN and convert it to Dollar in Graphcard which can be used to acquire goods and services as provide in the internet.
The processes or steps are itemized below:

Steps

1. Click here http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/invite.asp?ID=7399 to open a VTN account, make your choice of account(individual or merchant) and proceed to register.

2. Fill in the required information and click on submit.
That is all, simple you now have a VTN account. Now let go to the next stage.

3. Click here http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=42441 to open a graphcard account. Please always read carefully the instructions.

4. Choose your type of account and chose your country then proceed to registration.

5. Fill in the required information (use your Nigeria contact address that is where mails will be sent to you through courier).

6. Submit when through with the filing of the form.

See it is easy, now you have a Graphcard account. Let now proceed to the next stage.
7. Pay in money through any UBA bank to VTN ltd account with the following information. A/c No 02680030016653, A/c Name: VTNetwork LTD. After payment, login to your VTN account and click on notify bank payment, a page will display for you to fill in; the UBA Branch where payment was made, amount paid, deposit slip or teller number, download the scanned teller or deposit slip and click ok. Your account will be credited on payment confirmation but not without subtracting their charges.

8. You now have money in your VTN account, let move to the next and final step, login to your Graphcard account and click on fund account, a page will display with VTN logo, click on the right hand side to calculate to know how much you want to fund your account with based on the current exchange rate that will be display on calculation. You now know how much to fund your account with, click on the left hand side of the VTN logo to fund your account, VTN payment page will display to fill in the amount you want to fund with. Satisfied with it click ok or submit and your graphcard account will be instantly funded with the amount as calculated.

You are now ready to buy anything, I mean anything ‘buyable’ online and the ‘anything’ will be delivered to you here in Nigeria.

Scared, don’t be I have being using it for long, still in doubt? Try it with little money and be convinced, it not your fault there are too many scams online but this is real.
Having any online marketing problem call me on 08065313287 am always available for you.
All the best Nigerian

Ahmed Zakari is an online marketing expert that has changed the lives of many online m

(1) (Reply)

Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist / Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / Dangote To Invest Up To $50 Billion In U.S., Europe By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.