Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Invitation To Publish Your Content And Articles Thru Our Site - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Invitation To Publish Your Content And Articles Thru Our Site (515 Views)

I Need A Very Good Editor For My Novel I Want To Publish. / Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! / Let Me Help You Publish Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Publish Your Content And Articles Thru Our Site by ElizabethAluko(f): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
This invitation is to all those you enjoy writing and want a website where they can exhibit and publish their creative writing and articles. Your intellectual work or property will be credited to you as an author for future reference and help build your Experience as an author for bigger platform.

Elizabeth Aluko Blog is currently open to creative writers and entertainment blogger in areas such as fashion tips, relationship, jokes/memes, religious, sport, poetry, short stories And others to be considered.

Kindly indicate your interest by sending your details to ElizabethAluko08@gmail.com or call 08032016391 for chat and consideration.

This invite is open for two weeks.

http://Elizabethaluko..com
Re: Invitation To Publish Your Content And Articles Thru Our Site by lookingfwriters: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,
We are looking for content writers for our website. Is a website which gives ideas to young entrepreneurs on how to be successful with their business setup. Where and how to find goods and services, what features they can add to better their online presences, how e-health works, podcast related to marketing, how e-marking works, tools etc, how to better their seo’s, how they can make money online e.g Affiliate marketing, usability and many more…

We are looking for writers who can provide us with good contents on the mentioned topics. This shouldn’t be something copied from somewhere. But self prepared stuff ,user and seo friendly. We accept but free and charged writers. Please contact me if you are interested. It doesn’t matter in which occupation or field you will be willing to write on.

Please contact me on : www.dacsmarketing.com/ info@dacsmarketing.com

(1) (Reply)

The Review Of ’21 Qualities Of Highly Attractive Women' / Entertainment Writers Wanted / Single Christians Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.