Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. (845 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue Without Causing Tension In My Family / Would You Tolerate Your Wife on this issue? / How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by canalily(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed...married woman commiting adultry and woman having an abortion, which is more dangerousundecided its a troubling question but your humble opinion can enable us grabe and digest the truth.
Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by MRBrownJ: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2015
bro, married women (or men) cheating on their partner is a dangerous plague that is sweeping Nigeria, and there is no way to curb that because people dont do it for one particular reason, but rather for many different ones (depending on who you talk to).

as for abortion, there is NOTHING wrong r dangerous with the act, provided the procedure is done by a proper doctor, and not some quack. NOBODY should bring a child into this world unless they are EMOTIONALLY/PHYSICALLY/FINANCIALLY ready to do so. sadly, there are so many dumbasses having unprotected sex these days that most people will keep having these abortions by quack doctors.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by canalily(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:
bro, married women (or men) cheating on their partner is a dangerous plague that is sweeping Nigeria, and there is no way to curb that because people dont do it for one particular reason, but rather for many different ones (depending on who you talk to).

as for abortion, there is NOTHING wrong r dangerous with the act, provided the procedure is done by a proper doctor, and not some quack. NOBODY should bring a child into this world unless they are EMOTIONALLY/PHYSICALLY/FINANCIALLY ready to do so. sadly, there are so many dumbasses having unprotected sex these days that most people will keep having these abortions by quack doctors.
do u realize how people react when they hear some women commit adultry nd the lookembarassed on the geography of their facesangry when its abortionundecided
Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by Ewuro4: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2015
canalily:
embarassed...married woman commiting adultry and woman having an abortion, which is more dangerousundecided its a troubling question but your humble opinion can enable us grabe and digest the truth.

Both.

#sytycd is on#
Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by MRBrownJ: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2015
canalily:
do u realize how people react when they hear some women commit adultry nd the lookembarassed on the geography of their facesangry when its abortionundecided

adultery is deceit/wrong and therefore it is understandable that people may be surprised, while abortion is nothing more than someone solving a problem at hand.
example: if you have unprotected sex with a broke assss single unemployed babe, and she gets pregnant, then unless you are ready to marry her and provide for them for the next 18yrs, you have no say on how she decide to deal with the issue at hand... whether you like it or not
Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2015
One is not grave nor dangerous than the other for me.

Abortion can lead to death, can make a lady to be ostracized, can make a lady loose her womb, can make a lady to have a stone heart or make her conscience guilty forever. ABORTION CAN BE AN OUTCOME OF ADULTERY.

Adultery can cause division of hearts, can lead to death of the husband, can bring in STDs and STDs can cause death if untreated or grave, can lead to distrust and in-turn turn the victim into a wicked soul, can cause sever and psychological disorder due to heart-break, CAN LEAD TO ABORTION, etc.

So for me, it is a web. A dangerous act is usually not mutually exclusive. One leads to the other or affect the other in some way. Subtly or subliminally.
At the end of the day, they are both sins and we should stay away from them. Hell is real.

From www.nairamode.com

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by 5minsmadness: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2015
NairaMode:
One is not grave nor dangerous than the other for me.

Abortion can lead to death, can make a lady to be ostracized, can make a lady loose her womb, can make a lady to have a stone heart or make her conscience guilty forever.

Adultery can cause division of hearts, can lead to death of the husband, can bring in STDs, can cause death if untreated or grave, can lead to distrust and in-turn turn someone into a wicked soul, can cause sever and psychological disorder due to heart-break, CAN LEAD TO ABORTION, etc.

So for me, it is a web. A dangerous act is usually not mutually exclusive. One leads to the other or affect the other in some way. Subtly or subliminally.
At the end of the day, they are both sins and we should stay away from them. Hell is real.
End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinion On This Issue.. by canalily(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

End of discussion.
dnt u think abortion takes out life?undecided adultry as well means solving ones problem. The STDs could be protected. When you take out a life do think you have solved a problem?

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Help Me Reunite With My Family After 12years / Mom-in-law trying to Spoil YOUR Marriage / I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.