Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Have You Ever Gatecrashed An Event Before? Share Your Experience! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Have You Ever Gatecrashed An Event Before? Share Your Experience! (445 Views)

Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gatecrashed An Event Before? Share Your Experience! by Samfigo1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin Yes! Have you ever gatecrashed before
Here is my experience;
This was hilarious! During my Industrial training days which took place at an organisation a little bit far from my school, we noticed an obituary poster which was going to take place a week after we saw the poster my friends and I were really preparing for the event, we were three in number. The D-day came and we were all ready we never planned to go to church, our aim was to go there and eat, so we took off around 1:30pm, when we got there they've started giving out food, we sat down quiet with our ironed clothes and well polished shoes. After fews minutes we did not see any food on our table, we kept calm and seldom stared at one another, few minutes later they brought rice which we ate and stood up with immediate alacrity because we were not satisfied we then forged ahead to get a new seat distanced from where we first sat, we were waiting anxiously, nothing was on our table, one of my friends just brought out his phone and did as if he was calling, ''Hello bayo, where are you now?? We are under the canopy don't delay us now'' after dropping the call 3bottles of beer landed on our table. After sipping that one halfway, no food yet! A man came to us and said ''Eyin guys mi ejo ebami dide awon alejo kan ti de won de po ejo ebami waye si 'waju'' meaning... Please my guys kindly stand up to find another seat some visitors just came and they are plenty. what an insult! All eyes on us! but we stylishly stood up to find another seat with our bottles of beer because we were not contended. Yeah! We got new seats still waiting, no food! we just decided to go where the food is being served when we got there the guy we met was already dishing our food, a woman just shouted from behind (from her look she was one of the children of the deceased) and said didn't you see my son is waiting for food? we didn't even notice the boy we had to wait till he finished serving the boy, he later served us which we did eat, but we were so embarrassed! We left the seat one by one...
Share your own experience!
Re: Have You Ever Gatecrashed An Event Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
tongue
Re: Have You Ever Gatecrashed An Event Before? Share Your Experience! by debris: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

9th Edc Sme Conference: 4 Weeks To Go! / You Want Your Wedding To Look Like Oyinbo Film? / List Of 2016 AMAA Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.