Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly (831 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by MCastle: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Information is the key to great wealth. I have been working for some years trying to unlock the home base business, i tried many and failed until 2013 i tried one and i made some real big money. i have read over 30 books, so i can be a pro. note: every expert in anything was once a beginner
am hosting a training on whatsapp i will teach you step by step how to Import body cream,toothpaste,make up, perfumes, hair care, body care all kinds of beauty products. direct from the manufactural you can make 30% from all products over 1000 products to choose from.
training cost 1500 only
add me on whatsapp 08161333339
Poverty Is Man Made It Can Be Eradicated... ADD ME NOW!!
please note 47k was what i made i invest 10k, this means you can make far more.
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by basisop(m): 3:06am On Jul 21, 2015
N47k only and you are still wearing your pyjamas doing what? See you, See poverty!
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by MCastle: 3:11am On Jul 21, 2015
STAY THERE BRO..YOU WANT ME TO LIE? MEANWHILE THATS A PART-TIME BUSINESS.
YOU WANT ME TO WRITE 1M MOTHLY. BRO JUST WAKE UP. ANYWAYS I UNDERSTAND YOU.
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by dhabrite(m): 3:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Your pajamas is really working for u.keep it up
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by basisop(m): 3:18am On Jul 21, 2015
dhabrite:
Your pajamas is really working for u.keep it up

grin badt guy grin
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by MCastle: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2015
My aim is to help and share knowledge from my experience I invest 10k and make 47k and you say it's small....na waa oo
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by basisop(m): 3:30am On Jul 21, 2015
MCastle:
My aim is to help and share knowledge from my experience I invest 10k and make 47k and you say it's small....na waa oo

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to discourage you rather I'm encouraging you to do more because you made it sound like N47k was your comfort zone. Keep trying ma guy.
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by MCastle: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2015
basisop:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to discourage you rather I'm encouraging you to do more because you made it sound like N47k was your comfort zone. Keep trying ma guy.

thank you so much. I made the corrections, i just want to be as honest as possible, thats the first rule to the business (integrity)
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by marenx: 3:47am On Jul 21, 2015
This type of method doesn't really work. Just come out and say the truth instead of mentioning 47K.

Sha!
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2015
47K is too small for what you can make importing or resaling power banks.
for people that want to make real money, check my signature
Re: How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly by MCastle: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Guys! the vision is beyond 47k that was just what I made last month... Must I lie before everything make sense?. Anyway the people am training will share testimony here. Already made it a group chart and done with the first section.

(1) (Reply)

419 Story: No Layoff In Zenith Bank / PKC And Pko / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.