Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) (20882 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React / Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria with all this bad news. All my nightmares now this days is about this world coming to an end and everyone distablizing. The first i had i prayed in my dream and God restore the earth back to normal the second i had again i dont even remeber to pray. I think this earth is about to drowned we need prayer to save this world and us that dwel in it.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by NonsoChris(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Ka afuchatasia, ka mgbo Ji atu enwe n'isi. RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Angelou(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2015
the dude looks like Dagrin tho RIP
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Men in black again!!!

Very terrible embarassed
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by emwhyz(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Why is evrybody just quick 2 type RIP as if it helps d family... SMH
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
U dey inside Ur house, hear sporadic shootings, instead make U crawl under Ur bed, U came outside undecided to do what mbok

B4 U quote and attack me, na Naija we dey wey bullets from police and robbers dey fly. About lipsrsealed
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by JAZES(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
chimkaire:
U dey inside Ur house, hear sporadic shootings, instead make U crawl under Ur bed, U came outside undecided to do what mbok

B4 U quote and attack me, na Naija we dey wey bullets from police and robbers dey fly. About lipsrsealed

I totally agree with u jare, that was the first thought that came to my mind. The no1 precaution to take
when u hear a gunshot is to take cover not to come find out who is shooting.
Not supporting the police in any way but prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Speaking with PUNCH Metro, the deceased’s
elder brother, Adeogo Emmanuel, said
Orimisan had been awaken from sleep by the
sporadic gunshots, and as he came out to
see what was happening, the bullet hit him.

Those of you blaming the NPF didn't see this part of the story. Let's be safety conscious. When you hear gunshots you take cover instead he left his bed to meet his untimely death.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by talktrue1(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
With this kind news, One have to be careful with all these Police officers that have been deployed for monitoring since the dismantling of Army Check points, standing on the road with there guns
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by legaxi(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
This will continue to happen unless the government of the day put an end to certificate and qualifications saga in recruitment and employment of young Nigerians.
The fact still remains that if equal opportunity is giving to every intended candidate they will be no need for certificate forgery by desperate individuals who will stop at nothing to get what they want and also the tertiary institutions with their corrupt lectures will have no option than to reason with every student and aword makes according to performance rating than what is happening today
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Rip to the dead These SARS people are satanic. This was exactly how they shot my brother last 2yrs. Thank God he did.nt die, and they shot him and still carried him away, after he was hit by their so called accidental discharge. The worst part is that we had to still bail him out.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Police and stray bullet since 1960... Always falling on good guys. Police...learners! Ndi oshi
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by eliwa47(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
what is the problem of all these policemen self? are they not well trained?
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2015
jieopo:

Nigeria with all this bad news. All my nightmares now this days is about this world coming to an end and everyone distablizing. The first i had i prayed in my dream and God restore the earth back to normal the second i had again i dont even remeber to pray. I think this earth is about to drowned we need prayer to save this world and us that dwel in it.
so because police shot a man in nigeria in your head the world is coming to an end? Well... i can assure you that its nigeria that is coming to an end, not the world because police do not even carry guns here in the UK let alone shoot some one as for your nightmares i think you need to stop worrying your head about the world coming to an end and the nightmares will STOP!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU smiley
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by juman(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P
Senseless and needless killing.

findout932:
this is an insult on our part, how can police bullet kill anyhow, they should sue them jor

The police should be sued for the senseless killing.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by rasheedmalik113: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2015
ogaooo Nigeria police SARS operative u are not well trained,killing innocent everyday is like u are killing cow at abatio,after u killing the young man and u go with corpse are u want 2 eat the corpse
RIP
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by smd837(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Bt i dnt knw y gvt just gv so much power to police in lagos o, who ask them to be shootin b4 stray bulets killed. Goto anoda state to try dat rubish u wil smel pepe.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by smd837(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Stil d police i have heard hw dy ben killing keke napep drivers and danfo drivers for notin sake upon that they are strugling to survice and help their family. Who gv them order to be using gun? And hw many times have they heard army personels kills like that? If not their lack of training. Infacts Govt shd ban them from using guns so that so many problem they ar creating shd stoped.
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Islie: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
chimkaire:

The guy na amebo

He wants a first hand information on what happened so he won't be left out when discussing the incident at his place of work

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by mignone(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
the police claims no one was dead. the next thing u'll hear them do is to declare dt d victim was one of d suspects they were chasing since they left with d body
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by nefertitiram: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Every now and then, i hear sporadic shooting here in chicago, there is no day it has ever crossed my mind to come out.

A few days ago my sis came in and was in panic, an unmarked police vehicle nearly ran her over in top speed outside the house and she ran back in breathing hard. Next thing kakakakakakaka, peeshaun, for a few mins. So i should now go outside abi, am i an investigator? Na under duvet i remain till there was silence.

RIP to the dead oo.. but common sense, who goes outside during a shootout?
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Pakingzzz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN AFRICA. anyone seen the movie?
Re: Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Village people

(1) (2) (Reply)

IRT Operative Killed By Kidnappers While Rescuing British Hostages In Delta. PIC / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.