Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son (1585 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by hardeiluxie: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
It is with such a heavy heart that we
announce that our very own Houston-
based Nollywood USA Actress ‘ Sonia
Sesay‘, has just buried her 5 year old
and only son – Upon speaking to
Sonia, she said it was not expected at
all, and the night he passed on,
everything seemed normal, he went to
bed, and in the morning she checked
up on him in his room, and he was
gone.. Our Sincere Condolences goes
to Her and her Family. Here is what
she wrote on her Facebook wall:
“June to July:
worst months
in my life.
Exactly 3
weeks ago I
lost my little
man. My son.
My treasure.
The love of
my life . The
one I sings for
every morning
b4 I leave the
house. My
closest best
friend that has
been there
with me in
and out the
struggles. We
cry together,
we laugh
together. Now
getting up in
the morning
without
seeing him
around me, it
feels really
empty. Worst
broken heart
ever. But I
thank God for
helping me to
get through
this grieving
process day by
day. and I
thank God for
all he has done
in my life. Rest
in peace my
guardian
Angel Fattai Jr.
I know you’re
in heaven and
God will
continue to
bless u.
Mommy love u
and God
knows best. I
miss u so
much.”

http://www.goldenicons.com/nollywood-usa-actress-sonia-sesay-busted-into-tears-as-she-buries-her-5-year-old-son-our-sincere-condolences-goes-to-her-and-her-family/

Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by Acekidc4(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
EeEeeeya!! Take Heart Ma!!
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
may God console you and be your comfort.
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by Haywhymido(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
rip is hard to say
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by Tallesty1(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by delishpot: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa. Sad when one hears this kindvof news
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by ibkgab001: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2015
So terrible ... RIP to him ... This will not be our portion this year and the rest of our life amen
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by kreamidiva(f): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Awwwwww....

Please take heart...

RIP to the "little man".
Re: Sonia Sesay Bursted Into Tears As She Buried Her Five Year Old Son by RichDad1(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
So sad.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Receptionist Joy’s N*de Pictures Leaked By Her Naija Boyfriend [photos] - / Ex-Imo Governor's Daughter Adanna Ohakim & Her Hubby's Vacation Photos In Spain / 'lamar's Tragedy Is That He Just Couldnt Keep Up With The Kardashians.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.