Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can Your Ugly Cv/resume Format Get You That Dream Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Your Ugly Cv/resume Format Get You That Dream Job? (1185 Views)

When You Eventually Get That Dream Job / 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Your Ugly Cv/resume Format Get You That Dream Job? by latestjobsng(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2015
We all know that the job market has become very competitive across the world. Hence, the need for every job seeker to have the right knowledge in terms of designing an eye-catching resume that ensures they get an interview invite.
It’s very important to categorically state that most job seekers have been submitting what I call “Jargon Resume” over the years; this definitely translates to zero invite.

Everyone knows that Microsoft Word is useful for certain tasks. Writing reports, crafting essays, editing articles, to name a few. But, when it comes to formatting resumes, there’s a much better way to do it—a tool that don’t require you to manually add spacer lines, change heading fonts, and—and most frustratingly—align your dates and locations so that everything looks consistent.

Free CV/Resume Template Builder

Enter ineedaresu.me (pronounced “I need a resume”)—a tool that creates beautiful, free resumes in under 10 minutes. I, like you, doubted the website’s statement describing this product as “faster and easier than Word.” But, after giving it a try and getting back a more appealing version of my resume in only eight minutes, I can say that ineedaresu.me really is simple and quick to use.

Besides its convenience, the tool’s minimalistic and sophisticated template will make your resume easy to skim for recruiters—something they’ll greatly appreciate after having read a bunch written in eight point font.

Here is a look at a portion of the finished product below.

DO AWAY WITH THAT UGLY LOOKING CV TODAY!

LIMITED OFFER: Click here to Design Your CV Now!

Re: Can Your Ugly Cv/resume Format Get You That Dream Job? by shalomm: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A School At Sangotedo Needs Music Teacher / Nigeria Police Form Commences On 1st April / Apply Now For Job At Dizengoff W.A (nigeria) Limited – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.