Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (46925 Views)

alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Owoplenty(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
na wetin ai go say? d man is good and he's also a goat.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by omoijesa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
He mad alhaji shld rest in pieces!!!he has bin d 1 terrorising d whole of d country.4**k ur ass in helll
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok...
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by anochuko01(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
zicoraads:
Na every nairalander de live for Lag?
i ask that question in relation to the post. If you dont live around a particular area in lag that story may not interest u. Thats why i asked!
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by nochildsplay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Heard about that name before on the street ..... Talk of Ajah side, Lagos Island, Ebutte Metta, Mainland , Ogba Ikeja, even most of my goons wey don go SA, Dubai, UK, Malay... etc. Said it's cos of him.

If he die. He die noni. My guys go fit dey fall back home now

4 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by freeage7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
I dey do yahoo yahoo? Abi I be gay? I dey liv for Alagbado? Where encounter won take happen? I beg talk another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by kay29000(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dragonking:
Why will somebody call himself Alhaji Gay still baffles me. angry

Ofcos he didn't name himself that...yahoo boyz gave him that name cos he walks like a woman.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by wakes: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope he makes heaven!
Death doesn't always let one know when it is coming.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Chukky86: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Was once his victims from 2013 to March 2015, after collecting my car, he still comes for more money. When you tell you have money, he will set u up with a fake petition from unknown person if plant evidence, he use local police station, CiD, and SARS both the one in dugbe and alagbon including effcc. He got what he deserve, i remember when he told me i should be calling him. The man won disvirgin my anusssssss. I run go benin. He only does this in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by rman: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Criminals celebrating the death of a criminal on social media and they are youths.

We have lost it as a nation.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by bigerboy200: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Yo-robberman
What's d difference between a yo-robberman and a Biafra oh sorry biafra man?? All are Nigerians..stop d hatred..as 4 me I am from Lesotho..we don't hate ourselves here..learn from us..

3 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by LEAFLET(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
One day for the thief Alhaji...Sorry for your loss boss!! I know enough people dey like you we still dey underground. cool
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by chiedu7: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Na like say this una Alahji Gay follow dullard go see Obama to discuss this gay issue, ein for dey alive.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by lepasharon(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
All these yahoo guys came out from their caves....never knew there were so many yahoo guys on social media, it's disgusting. Nigeria deserves the stigmatization it gets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by redcliff: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
koligs:
If u know this Alhaji Gay, click like and if u don't, click share

Silly comment
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Whobedatte(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
lepasharon:
All these yahoo guys came out from their caves....never knew there were so many yahoo guys on social media, it's disgusting. Nigeria deserves the stigmatization it gets
LOL. Seems the man is a real thorn in their flesh. Never knew internet fraudsters abound here on nairaland too
Boys r not smiling cry

In other news, Nairalander, pls check my signature for quality print options
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Weird to hear the name Alhaji gay! Report yahoo boys to EFCC makes him informat and I guess some bribed him and those who don't bribe will be reported to EFCC. He was also a gay. So in all he was a bad fellow. Though I am not rejoicing over his death but let every man be good. RIP to the GAY ALHAJI
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by nochildsplay(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shaadey:
Who is he
guess u aint residing on the island ?
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by nochildsplay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
lepasharon:
wareva .... cheesy
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Youngzedd(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
There are many of him out there.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by catice(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oh, but.. Who does internet fraud in this age? .....and besides i wish there are people like Alhaji Gay in the Police force, to go after fraudsters for real. So tough that he created panic in so many. hehehe! tongue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Never heard of this men before but I guess from the comments here and on twitter, he's one of those that wants to fight corruption.

Well he got served what everyone that has attempted to fight corruption in Nigeria gets, which is death.

Only a revolution (without usa intervention) can change Nigeria nothing else.

He was dealing with just yahoo local boys not to talk of the men's of corruption in Nigeria.

God dey
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by masties2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
This Alhaji Gay made life miserable for some guys I know. At a point one was hiding at out place. That was d first time I heard his name. The man is hated on the streets. Esp at Elegushi and Mushin. I guess yahoo boyz will be popping champagne this night.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by faceyourfear: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Serves him right, heartless man. Thank God he is dead for good, God will pusnish him there....Tufia
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Lobolintin(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Heard of his stories sometime last year, he was a real terror according to what I heard ....
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Pakingzzz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Laredojohn(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alhaji Gay is gone, definitely someone else will wanna play his role...can they do it d way he does...Read soo much abt him
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Those of us who have better things to think of don't know him and we are glad we don't because he is irrelevant.
anochuko01:
See me see op o! Na who go talk sey e know am?? Op where you dey live gan sef?
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chukky86:
Was once his victims from 2013 to March 2015, after collecting my car, he still comes for more money. When you tell you have money, he will set u up with a fake petition from unknown person if plant evidence, he use local police station, CiD, and SARS both the one in dugbe and alagbon including effcc. He got what he deserve, i remember when he told me i should be calling him. The man won disvirgin my anusssssss. I run go benin. He only does this in southwest.

U be confirm keyboard warrior!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by saintbeckie(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alhaji gay,what a name undecided

Original Stone coated roof tiles(Imported from DS roof tiles in South Korea) with 50yrs warranty and Step tiles Aluminum now available in Abeokuta @wholesales price.Quotations is absolutely free. For inquiries,CALL/WHATSAPP -08034116430, BBM-265E9FC7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.