Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com (1967 Views)

Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Totalcareers@africamail.con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello house,
A friend sent me dis email totalcareers@africamail.com and asked me to fwd my cv.
I did and in less dan 5mins I got a reply stating dat ive been shortlisted for an exam on the 1st of aug.
A phone num was attached to the mail and u wil be asked to call dat number to knw ur venue if u reside anywhr els apart frm lagos and abuja
I dont knw if anybdy here got such invite and my question is "is it genuine?". Cuz I realized they av venues for almost all 36 states in d country and d date and time of the exam remains same for everywhr.
Plz share ur views/opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by yetundefadeyi(f): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
I got the same message after I sent my. Cv. The address happens to be Total House in Lagos. I tried calling the no but its switched off. Have you been able to confirm its authenticity?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by austein(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
You said in less than 5mins you were sent a mail with a phone number attached to the mail. You should have used that medium to know what's all about apart from just knowing the venue of your test and date. Well, I just sent mine and am yet to get any reply. I'll do just as I've said incase am being contacted
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Got same almost immediately
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by austein(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
When was that?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by kachnov(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Same here,looks like a scam but the venues used tho....seem legit.

Can someone use cbd for scamming?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
kachnov:
Same here,looks like a scam but the venues used tho....seem legit.

Can someone use cbd for scamming?
true ,bt no harm in trying
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Lets see hw it goes den.
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by gbobgboogu: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2015
I hope this is not a scam?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
who has called d number? call the number ,then decide
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Benny4(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
gbobgboogu:
I hope this is not a scam?

Plz, Whats the subject/job description?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Eseose9(f): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2015
I received the mail too I tried calling the number but it didn't go through
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Benny4:

Plz, Whats the subject/job description?

Graduate trainee..

1 Like

Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
I called the number...
Num: Hello
Me: (since twas a male voice) Hello gud aftanun sir, my name is Fortune am calling from phc.
Num: okay...
Me: I sent in my application and was asked to call dis number for my exam venue.
Num: okay, u said u re calling frm phc
Me: yes I am
Num: ur venue is *he stated it in full tho but I sha knw its one king olisa hall in odili rd phc*
Me: okay thank u very mch sir.

He reminded me of the exam requiremnts and co. .. nd den he asked "do u know/have anybdy dat works in total dat wil help u thru... I said no.
Den he offered to help, and asked me to send my full names and discipline to him via sms and den asked me to cal him bk in 30mins time...
Did nt call him back and did nt send him any sms.. cuz exactly wah he said to me was wat he said to abt 4 oda persns I knw dat contacted him.
He even mentioned the salary range (250-300k).

Yet to confirm frm anybdy dat called him back tho.
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by youngelder(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
amguud:
I called the number...
Num: Hello
Me: (since twas a male voice) Hello gud aftanun sir, my name is Fortune am calling from phc.
Num: okay...
Me: I sent in my application and was asked to call dis number for my exam venue.
Num: okay, u said u re calling frm phc
Me: yes I am
Num: ur venue is *he stated it in full tho but I sha knw its one king olisa hall in odili rd phc*
Me: okay thank u very mch sir.

He reminded me of the exam requiremnts and co. .. nd den he asked "do u know/have anybdy dat works in total dat wil help u thru... I said no.
Den he offered to help, and asked me to send my full names and discipline to him via sms and den asked me to cal him bk in 30mins time...
Did nt call him back and did nt send him any sms.. cuz exactly wah he said to me was wat he said to abt 4 oda persns I knw dat contacted him.
He even mentioned the salary range (250-300k).

Yet to confirm frm anybdy dat called him back tho.
hi. i also applied and got the invite. but cant reach the number. could you mail me the venue and requirements.? i'm in ph too
anieville4@yahoo.com
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by victor101(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
youngelder:

hi. i also applied and got the invite. but cant reach the number. could you mail me the venue and requirements.? i'm in ph too
Who got the invite in Benin?
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Hiploko(m): 3:43am On Jul 28, 2015
I smell scam.... I smell scam... I smell scam oooooo... Hmmmmmmm!!! Next he will offer to help and then ask for money or organize for interview and then rape,rob etc... Nigerians be wise!!! I smell scam
Re: Interview/test Invite From Africamail.com by Punck4real(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
I will advise u go to d office if it closer to u. because someone try to scam me saying it was chevron. It should not end up to be gnld seminar. grin cry

(1) (Reply)

Urgenly Needed / Job Recruitment Group / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Eunisell Limited (an Oil And Gas Servicing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.