Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? (1463 Views)

35k, Which To Buy? / Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy / What Device Can I Get For Around Min Of 35k To Max Of 47k5 Both New And Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
I need a phone with a very good battery, Crystal clear Camera, Sleek and beautiful, and 5inch or 5.5inch
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Holyfield1(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
HTC One S.....That's what I'm using
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Holyfield1:
HTC One S.....That's what I'm using
brand new or Second hand?
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Holyfield1(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2015
olatunji21:

brand new or Second hand?
Haba.... can u buy a second hand phone for 35k
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by iscom(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lenovo k3 note

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by wolfenstein(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lg G2

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by abrahym(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Infinix hot note pro. Thank me later
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by moao(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Siswoo longbow c55. Thank me later
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Boomboost(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Elephone s2 plus
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by bongolistik(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Follow this guide to buying the right phone and thank me later
http://highteknology..com/2015/07/i-want-to-buy-phone-but-dont-know-which.html
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by kene05(m): 3:41am On Jul 22, 2015
infinix zero2
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Craven: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi olatunji21

If you are an Android person, I'd recommend the following:

LG Nexus 4 E960 - It has a True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, which is very clear. The screen size is 4.7 inches which is just a little under 5.0 inches. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for protection against scratches and cracks. There is also the fact that this is a Google Nexus device. With Nexus phones you get a pure Android experience. This translates to mean that you get updates and bug fixes months earlier than any other Android device. The LG Nexus 4 can be upgraded to Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop). It has an 8MP primary camera and a 1.3MP secondary camera. RAM is at 2GB. The 2100mAh battery is fair if you can live with a power pack. The only downside is this phone does not come with an expandable storage. You get either 8GB or 16GB of internal memory. The LG Nexus 4 costs a little over N35,000.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - This is a 5.0 inch screen with a very poor display. The TFT capacitive touchscreen takes a toll on your battery power. It doesn't come with screen protection, so you're liable to have scratches and cracks. You have the same 8MP secondary camera as the LG Nexus 4, but unlike the LG Nexus 4, you have a 5MP front camera which is perfect for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime comes with Android KitKat. But at 1GB this phone comes with a small RAM. If you aren't a serious app user, you'll be fine. You also have an expandable storage and a 2600 mAh battery. The price tag is N35,000.

HTC Desire 616 - A 5.0 inch screen with a fairly okay display. The same 8MP camera as the LG Nexus 4 and the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. A 2MP front facing camera. RAM is 1GB, which is poor if you are a heavy app user. Internal storage is also poor at 4GB, but it is expandable to 32GB. Battery is 2000mAh. The HTC Desire 616 comes with Android OS v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and costs N34,000.

If I were to pick amongst these three devices, I'd go for the Nexus. It seems like the perfect device in this price range and offers good features. The only thing I hate about it is the poor storage that cannot be expanded.

If you have an additional N8,000, you can get the Samsung Galaxy E5. With it's Super AMOLED display, the screen is very vibrant. You also have Corning Gorilla 4, which beats the LG Nexus 4's Gorilla Glass 2. It is a slim device with an 8MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera. Battery is non-removable and 2400mAh. RAM is 1.5GB, which is not so bad. Internal storage is 16GB and can be expanded to 64GB. The Samsung Galaxy E5 is a very good device if you can afford it.
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Craven:
Hi olatunji21

If you are an Android person, I'd recommend the following:

LG Nexus 4 E960 - It has a True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, which is very clear. The screen size is 4.7 inches which is just a little under 5.0 inches. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for protection against scratches and cracks. There is also the fact that this is a Google Nexus device. With Nexus phones you get a pure Android experience. This translates to mean that you get updates and bug fixes months earlier than any other Android device. The LG Nexus 4 can be upgraded to Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop). It has an 8MP primary camera and a 1.3MP secondary camera. RAM is at 2GB. The 2100mAh battery is fair if you can live with a power pack. The only downside is this phone does not come with an expandable storage. You get either 8GB or 16GB of internal memory. The LG Nexus 4 costs a little over N35,000.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime - This is a 5.0 inch screen with a very poor display. The TFT capacitive touchscreen takes a toll on your battery power. It doesn't come with screen protection, so you're liable to have scratches and cracks. You have the same 8MP secondary camera as the LG Nexus 4, but unlike the LG Nexus 4, you have a 5MP front camera which is perfect for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime comes with Android KitKat. But at 1GB this phone comes with a small RAM. If you aren't a serious app user, you'll be fine. You also have an expandable storage and a 2600 mAh battery. The price tag is N35,000.

HTC Desire 616 - A 5.0 inch screen with a fairly okay display. The same 8MP camera as the LG Nexus 4 and the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. A 2MP front facing camera. RAM is 1GB, which is poor if you are a heavy app user. Internal storage is also poor at 4GB, but it is expandable to 32GB. Battery is 2000mAh. The HTC Desire 616 comes with Android OS v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and costs N34,000.

If I were to pick amongst these three devices, I'd go for the Nexus. It seems like the perfect device in this price range and offers good features. The only thing I hate about it is the poor storage that cannot be expanded.

If you have an additional N8,000, you can get the Samsung Galaxy E5. With it's Super AMOLED display, the screen is very vibrant. You also have Corning Gorilla 4, which beats the LG Nexus 4's Gorilla Glass 2. It is a slim device with an 8MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera. Battery is non-removable and 2400mAh. RAM is 1.5GB, which is not so bad. Internal storage is 16GB and can be expanded to 64GB. The Samsung Galaxy E5 is a very good device if you can afford it.
Thanks for this comprehensive guide
Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by Craven: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
olatunji21:

Thanks for this comprehensive guide

Oh it's always my pleasure. smiley

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 35K, Which Good Phone Can I Get? by sats: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
if you are paying more than 40k make sure you get 2gb ram, do yourself a favour - buy mtk

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need Help Monkey Test Virus Is Killing My Phone / Infinix Hot 2 (X510) Recommends Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.