Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Once Beaten Twice Shy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once Beaten Twice Shy (957 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / MUSIC: Byno – Once Beaten Twice Shy | Enemy Of Progress / Music: Byno – Once Beaten Twice Shy + Enemy Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Beaten Twice Shy by venice(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
Advice Me Please

Me and a friend met this guy in a restaurant, we hooked up, cos the guy was so into me, but at that stage i wasn't ready for dating, and he wasn't even living in the same city as i, he then became friends with my friend to get close to me, later we started hanging out alot, we got to know eachother, till the time came where we started dating.  my friend was always in the middle, i hated it alot, they used to call eachother, when i ask then am jealous, or than am too emotional, i begged my friend can you please butt out, but she never wanted to.  I fell inlove with this guy, and i thot things would work out, my friend was then dating the cousin of my guy, things gone bad for them,then he started calling her names, and he told me that we were both f,  by the guy, i was so hurt, and i asked him but he never gave me a straite answer, till oneday me and my freind argued cos of the guy and we became enemies, cos i asked ha if she also wanted the guy, but she denied, i pulled a strategy using my intelligence i had her confessing, she told me she had a sexual relationship with the guy once and it ended there, my own friend betrayed me, i didn't care that much about the guy but she used to say i'm jealous while she was the one who was always jealous of me, i hated her that much that we didn't even talk anymore and me and the guy broke it off.  Then he started looking for me, he wanted to be with me and he started asking questions about me, that he probably wants me back etc etc, then we spoke, i don't know if i should get myself into that again, i feel sumthing for him but am too affraid, what should i do, and his friends are spreading rumours about me that i'm having another guy, the guy says he  so wants me but the stories his hearing are turning him down, i tried explaining but i don't know whether he believed me, my question than is, should i give it a try or what do you think and my friend should i forgive ha
Re: Once Beaten Twice Shy by obidia(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
Forgive them both cos we ask God to forgive us wen we go wrong and he does,but sis don't go back to the guy cos he'll do it again,if not with her it will be with another of your friends who catches his fancy and who agrees with him. What good man will sleep with his girls friend?
Which one of them will consider you again if he learns that you slept with his friend.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of House Of Reps Free-for-all Fight On Youtube / Late Dagrin Memorial Movie / I Was Accused Of Breaking Fred’s Marriage - Ibinabo-fiberesim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.