Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes SMS - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes SMS (1006 Views)

Friendship Day Whatsapp Status Images Videos Download / Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes Wishes Images Whatsapp Status Fb Dp Msg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes SMS by khemchand711: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
There are numerous ways however these are the most well known ways to tell your friend.happy Friendship day is the day which is celebrates with our closest companions. Cheerfully we should celebrate Friendship day.It is the day on which we need to do something for our companions or invest time with our closest companions. The Happy Friendship day is going ahead on the 3rd (third) August 2015.so i would like to describe some best friendship day quotes, friend quotes and sayings and some funny friendship day quotes.
http://happysmsquotes.comHappy Friendship Day 2015 Romantic Quotes for Girls
Check more details here : Happy Friendship Day greetings 2015 Whatsapp Messages
1.“No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
2.“Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.” – Oscar Wilde
For Girls Happy Friendship 2015 quotes, Happy Friendship 2015 quotes for friends,
3.I would like you all terribly really awfully} very happy friendship Day.

4.Thank you for touching my life in ways in which u might ne’er apprehend My wealth don’t exist material wealth however in having friends like u – a precious gift from God!
Happy Friendship 2015 quotes about For Her
5.A good friend is sort of a computer; Maine entering my life ‘shift’ u two opportunities & ne’er ‘delete’ u from my memory!

6.Friend’s are like the stars in the sky.you cannot continuously see them, however u see they’re always there for you…Happy friendship day my dear friend…

7.As you grow up make sure you have more dreams than memories , more opportunities than luck and more friends than acquaintances. May you have the very best in life .

8.Love those who will love you when you have nothing to offer but your company
Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you’re not looking . Know your circle .
Happy Friendship 2015 quotes about friends
9.Friendship will always be there for you when you need them . They won’t ask why, they won’t expect anything in return, they just show up .

10.When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is i can do for u. Think up something appropriate to do it.

11.An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may spoil your body, but an evil friend will always spoil you life.
Happy Friendship 2015 friend quotes For girls
12.“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”- Elie Wiesel

13.”A friend is someone you love and who loves you, someone you respect and who respects you, someone whom you trust and who trusts you.”
Happy Friendship 2015 quotes For girls
14.Hard times will always reveal.

15.If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.”

16.Friendship is sort of a perennial watercourse that flows forever. it’s going to modification it’s path however can never ever dry up.

Friendship Day is the best day on which everybody is occupied to longing their friends by sending different sort of wishes. There are numerous approaches to quote the Happy Friendship Day with our companions Happy Friendship 2015 quotes For girlsfriends like sending extraordinary messages, SMS, Gifting some friendship day gifts 2015 by spending Buck’s to your good friends.so,Here are some extraordinary quotes to wish your friend on this friendship day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes SMS by crispberry(f): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay. Happy friendship day in advance
Re: Happy Friendship Day 2015 Quotes SMS by HENSEXIE(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

UPSC APFC Answer Key 2016 – Asst Provident Fund Commissioners Paper Solution / Beware Of The Con Artist Stephen Ibhagbugbele / Upcoming Event! The Social Prefect Olumo Rock Adventure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.