Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. (464 Views)

N-power: Nigerian Govt Reveals Number Of Applicants To Be Recruited / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? / An Experience Cook Needed For Fast Employment.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. by donald1010(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
@Xpresso bar and cuisine, the service of an experience cook is highly needed.'interested applicants can come down to the office in person with an application. Or can contact the manager on 09098140430 and 08125764999.
Salary attractive and open for negotiations.

A shawarma person is also needed.
Also in need of fruit juice person.

Address, 90 Ago palace way,okota,Lagos.
Re: An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
donald1010:
@Xpresso bar and cuisine, the service of an experience cook is highly needed.'interested applicants can come down to the office in person with an application. Or can contact the manager on 09098140430 and 08125764999.
Salary attractive and open for negotiations.

A shawarma person is also needed.
Also in need of fruit juice person.

Address, 90 Ago palace way,okota,Lagos.
I am interested but i dont have experience in sharwama making. I sent you a text message .. Can i still apply? I stay in Mushin
Re: An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. by donald1010(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
You sure u can really cook? Can u list the kinds of soup u can make and pepper soup?
Re: An Experience Cook To Be Recruited Very Urgently. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
donald1010:
You sure u can really cook? Can u list the kinds of soup u can make and pepper soup?
Only Yoruba and Igbo Soups. Thats All (For Soup )

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Project Design/ Application Engineer (mechanical) / Post Abia State Jobs Here / Fund Accountant Position At Nestle Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.