Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Invite From Scottfield International School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Scottfield International School (3388 Views)

Apply For Trinitate International School Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank / Scottfield International Schools Festac Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello,

I just got an invite for interview from Scottfield International school, Festac. I saw their advert here on NL.

Is there anyone with a useful information about the school? I'm asking because I'm not in Lagos. is it a good place to work?

Any useful response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by buchisom1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Same with me but i dont knw anytin abt dem
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
buchisom1:
Same with me but i dont knw anytin abt dem
Are you planning to attend the interview?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by fweshyboi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
same here too but am planning to attend the interview we never can say
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by buchisom1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
darmochy1:

yes sir
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
buchisom1:
yes sir
OK. See you there
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
darmochy1:
Hello,

I just got an invite for interview from Scottfield International school, Festac. I saw their advert here on NL.

Is there anyone with a useful information about the school? I'm asking because I'm not in Lagos. is it a good place to work?

Please how did u applyapply
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by buchisom1(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Eyekandi:

Please how did u applyapply
do u knw the school
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Royal30: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:
Hello,

Wow...finished my secondary school level there way back 2002....
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by buchisom1(m): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Royal30:

hw is d schl and hw is d pay
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2015
buchisom1:
do u knw the school

Nooo
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by fweshyboi(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2015
buchisom1:
hw is d schl and hw is d pay

Please how do I get to d school from first gate??
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by fweshyboi(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Royal30:
How do I get there from First game?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by fweshyboi(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:
are you at the venue
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
fweshyboi:

are you at the venue
I've left. I was the guy in cream suit
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:

I've left. I was the guy in cream suit

How was it? D school makeup etc
Made any friends?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eyekandi:

How was it? D school makeup etc
Made any friends?
The place is OK. According to one of the members of the interview panel, the school is 21 years old, they just opened the Festac branch and need new teachers.

Made any friends? I'm an introvert and a shy person, I don't make friends very fast
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:

The place is OK. According to one of the members of the interview panel, the school is 21 years old, they just opened the Festac branch and need new teachers.

Made any friends? I'm an introvert and a shy person, I don't make friends very fast

U should get over it o, being shy can b cute but not all of d time,, well did u see anyone ubwould have liked to approach. Male or female?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eyekandi:

U should get over it o, being shy can b cute but not all of d time,, well did u see anyone ubwould have liked to approach. Male or female?
Alright thanks
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by endtime1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:

Alright thanks
guy abeg hint me do they emphasize more on years of experience and what's the provision for those coming from far distance
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by padreich(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please am new on this forum, I actually attended the interview today at Scottfield and would wish to appreciate initial poster of the Job who happen to be one of their staff and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
endtime1:

guy abeg hint me do they emphasize more on years of experience and what's the provision for those coming from far distance
They're interested in your competence and years of experience coupled with your intelligence. There's no provision for those from far disatnce
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by endtime1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
darmochy1:

They're interested in your competence and years of experience coupled with your intelligence. There's no provision for those from far disatnce
Tanx so much I won't apply cos my place is far from the school
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by chyviv(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
I attended the interview too. I was the lady on a strip shirt n navy blue skirt.
Thank God for the interview.
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
chyviv:
I attended the interview too. I was the lady on a strip shirt n navy blue skirt.
Thank God for the interview.
Chemistry right?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by chyviv(f): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
darmochy1:
Chemistry right?

Yes, U? Chemistry too? U were the first person to be interviewed.?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
chyviv:

Yes. Chemistry also. I overheard you during your micro teaching
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by gracealabs(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS
Eleos School of Business offers two days workshop on EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS which will gives an opportunity for teachers to improve their teaching and to make it more enjoyable and rewarding for them and their students.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
• Proprietors and proprietress
• Teachers
• Individuals who want to develop themselves in teaching line
Workshop Date: August 7 and 8(Friday and Saturday)
Workshop Fee: #2500 for 2days (training materials, refreshment and certificate inclusive)
Venue: 29, Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
Only 30 space available, for more enquiries call or whatsapp 08036449669 or send message to esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Indializzie(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
darmochy1:

Yes. Chemistry also. I overheard you during your micro teaching
WHAT IS D PAY LIKE PLS?
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by darmochy1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Indializzie:
WHAT IS D PAY LIKE PLS?
No idea
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
chyviv:

Pls updates when you are called and wen u begin, thanks.
Re: Invite From Scottfield International School by chyviv(f): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eyekandi:

Pls updates when you are called and wen u begin, thanks.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank Has Started Inviting Applicants To Complete Stage 1 Assessment / Urgent Banking Jobs 2012 : Guradian Trust Microfinance Bank Limited (no Agent) / WFO Advisory Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.