Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... (633 Views)

.. / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY / Fairly Used Cars For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by TheLaughter: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please house, I was the guy that opened a tread of having 700k and wanting a clean ride. I have seen one I like, just want advice concerning Naija used cars...
Is it advisable to go for one?
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by wagazala: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Stay off naija used rides except you know it's previous owner and car history. Often times, naija people sell their cars off because it's giving issues and not because they want to upgrade.
With 700k you should get a good 2nd hand car and if your taste is high, have patience, save some more.

2 Likes

Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by enochogaga(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
pls dont try that,
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by idu1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Put additional 150k to get your tok 1999 camry.

Although I know your taste is high...

My advise is to save you from unnecessary headache....
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by TheLaughter: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thanks guys! Indeed una done save me o!
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by Coolcash1: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
It boils down to your budget as there is nothing bad going for fairly used cars provided you know how meticulous the owner is with the car or you go with a trusted technician to examine it. However, if you have the financial capacity there is no point going for Naija use as tokunbo or ''tear rubber'' should come in handy.

So, bros, the choice is yours.
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by chidooh1: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Scared of all these comments, what do i do now that I am looking for a neatly used Nigerian car for personal use.
Re: How Advisable Is It To Buy Naija Used Cars... by ZinoFego: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
You can get if you deligently source for it.

If you are not familiar with cars, then employ the services of professional to help you.

I'm using a Nigerian used for over a year and there has been no major issues.

TheLaughter:
Please house, I was the guy that opened a tread of having 700k and wanting a clean ride. I have seen one I like, just want advice concerning Naija used cars...
Is it advisable to go for one?

chidooh1:
Scared of all these comments, what do i do now that I am looking for a neatly used Nigerian car for personal use.

(1) (Reply)

Custom impounded Clean Mercedes Benz C350 For Sale / Sparkling 2010 Honda Accord @ Give Away Price N1.750m 08186921703 / Reg Toyota Solara 08model Convertible For Sale For 850k...call Me On 08114436542

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.