Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station (842 Views)

Total Gas Filling Station At Ketu, Lagos Is On Fire (Photos) / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by emmanuelsone: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls, what can I do in/with a shop inside a filling station......pls I need ideas, just showed me a shop built inside a filling station
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by Lildav: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Food! Ppl wld eat! ;DFood! Ppl wld eat!
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by lafex: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
You can be selling engine oil and gas
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by PasNet: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
emmanuelsone:
Pls, what can I do in/with a shop inside a filling station......pls I need ideas, just showed me a shop built inside a filling station

A lot!!!

Food( Fast food, live stocks, Raw food e.t.c)

Fashion (Bags, shoes, Sowing e.t.c)

House hold wares

Consulting office

You can also look around in the area to see what sells more. The filling station is a good place to open a business

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by emmanuelsone: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thanks guys.....I don't know anytin abt food and the likes....I'm highly interested in the gas biz buh thinking the nearby gas land might nt be favorable for my market...what do u say? Thanks again guys for the ideas
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by PasNet: 5:02am On Jul 22, 2015
emmanuelsone:
Thanks guys.....I don't know anytin abt food and the likes....I'm highly interested in the gas biz buh thinking the nearby gas land might nt be favorable for my market...what do u say? Thanks again guys for the ideas

Sir, it is a free world and the environment is just perfect. I know a lot of filling stations that sell gas as well so it is just a matter of mutual understanding and you are good-to-go, you only challenge will be how your customer service will pull traffic to your business. Business in Nigeria is a level play ground, you play yours I play mine, who wins the game depends on the passion you have to succeed in the business.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by emmanuelsone: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks bro...you're the boss, actually the filling station doesn't sell gas already, it wil just be me there.....was only considering a gasland in my route
Re: Pls, What Can I Do In/with A Shop Inside A Filling Station by debbydee(f): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2015
pls guy be careful with gas. If possible get the required training before starting baeg gas no be moi moi ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Glaxosmithkline, Nestle In Trouble Over Alleged Fake Promo / Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.