Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,749 members, 7,837,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Can Anyone Give Me The Best Option To Take Concerning BVN In U.K? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Give Me The Best Option To Take Concerning BVN In U.K? (325 Views)

Dangote To Invest Up To $50 Billion In U.S., Europe By 2025 / The Benefits Of BVN In Nigeria - By Viklin / Is "Travelex" The Best Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Give Me The Best Option To Take Concerning BVN In U.K? by ihesiuloa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please can my fellow nairalanders give me the best option in regards to registering of my bank verification number (BVN) here in u.k without necessarily coming to naija to register? Bankers oya hit the forum! cool

(1) (Reply)

Going Into Fiverr Without A Computer / Screening Risk Management And Loss Control Life Insurance Contract / Polytechnic Admission Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.