Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Seek For The Unbeleivable Power And Recieve,the Light,the MANTLE And PEACE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seek For The Unbeleivable Power And Recieve,the Light,the MANTLE And PEACE (431 Views)

How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / Seek For The Unbeleivable Power And Recieve,the Light,the MANTLE And PEACE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek For The Unbeleivable Power And Recieve,the Light,the MANTLE And PEACE by nwakaibeya1: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Seek for the unbeleivable power and recieve it which is the LIGHT, THE MANTLE AND THE POWER THAT BE of REAL JESUSCHRIST where by you dont need fasting and night vigils Isaiah 58.3 for God to hear your prayer and your evil villagers,evil neighbors and occult wickedness and evil family wickedness will fear you and you will have Peace of real Jesuschrist after all those your so called pastors and prophets and apostles have one head like you and real JesusChrist called everyone who is tired of carrying heavy evil loads not special people so his power is available to you without suffering you he said my yoke is gentle come I will give you PEACE or dont you know what peace means? Ok when you fast do you have peace have you not read what God said in Jeremiah 14,12 and Isaiah 58.2-3-4 you must Only seek and find the right horn used in calling JESUSCHRIST&that horn is near you but can you find it?but they will say but Jesuschrist fasted? yes but he only fasted for he thought through that his father to take away the slaughtering people like you was about to carry out on him that was ahead of him which he and after he said let the will of The father be done?but not for evil to bow or be demolished through fasting and if you are wise why not try to test this our no fasting and night vigils truth and revelation as we command and see if it works afterall the same bible said test every spirit and know if it is of God button that wants to test spirit and is blind spiritually how do you then test? That is the biggest question and why not come out from that tradition that you have been engaged in for long and let God do a new Thing in your life afterall you are the same one that claims that God will do a new Thing in your life so why question God as he begins to do new things as he promised or because you are asking why must it be him and not me or those who you think sleeps on one bed with Jesuschrist but you forget also that God said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise so you humanbeigns must think?

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Now! What's YOUR Excuse? Can God Use You Or Not? / Question That Really Baffles Me / The Master's Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.