Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (1865 Views)

Gifty Drops Beautiful Makeup Picture - Calls Herself A 'god' / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss / Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest!!! Is It True? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by johngossips(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1bGkoeGrG7k/VZYEi7f4I9I/AAAAAAAAATY/A6mCwzWJryc/s400/d3d2dcaab2457ca33c2cfd486526ddef_L.jpg[/img]

I just saw this online now, this lady bragging say she's the sexiest and curviest in naija. Is it true?

See More photos: http://gistandgossipz..com/2015/07/meet-lady-who-calls-herself-sexiest-and.html
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
She's not sexy to me. Not well proportioned. The bust is too big, the waist too small & the butt too big. Basically, she reminds me of a dumbell.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by cozy7(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is rubbish. All I see is plenty of ass, with abundant bo0bs, wwitchcraft nails n pussy cat eyes...definitely a runs girl. If she had said she's d most embarrassing, I would hv agreed, not this title she's claiming.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by Demmocrats(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Photoshop
www.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
she aint even sexy angry her boobz are too big.. bigger than her derriere. not sexy atall
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by cherylsmith(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fyyn gurl
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by meimoks(f): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
She's pretty but hope the butt is real
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by shigo20(m): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
for her mind.her boobs and butt are fake
Re: Meet The Lady Who Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? by StevinMorgan(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
She dey learn work..

(1) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive & New Wife Tinuke Share A Kiss At Their Wedding [PHOTOS] / I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu / Lol!! Peter Of P-square Finally Got One Six-pack For Don Jazzy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.