Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland (718 Views)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / When You Think You've Seen It All / Mad Max Fury Road Vehicle Seen On Badagry Road, Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by Drhenrysaint(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
I came across this particular this evening

Courtesy: JeffreyJamez

Slap me on my right cheek and I will turn my left cheek too...........then when you are done,we will sit down and discuss how you want you funeral.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

Slap me on my right cheek and I will turn my left cheek too...........then when you are done,we will sit down and discuss how you want you funeral.

grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
I believe in the SUN even when it isn’t shining, I believe in GOD even when he is SILENT, I believe in nigeria, even when am welcomed with "This is NIGERIA
Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
There's this funny one from Nastydroid of phone section. 'The good thing about Fela songs is that you can finish cooking indomie before he starts singing' First time I saw it I laughed my ass out.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by youthmustwork: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cc
lalasticalala come and see oooo.

To the topic:
Coursty: yorubadelta

...when life gives me lemons, I squeeze them in the eyes of
my enemies

4 Likes

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by meimoks(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lemme go and check signatures, I'll be back embarassed
Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by Mskrisx(f): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mr cork's.

1 Like

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by cherylsmith(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
None yet
Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by jamex93(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by yorubadelta(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
youthmustwork:
Cc
lalasticalala come and see oooo.

To the topic:
Coursty: yorubadelta

...when life gives me lemons, I squeeze them in the eyes of
my enemies

Lool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Hilarious Signature You've Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Drhenrysaint:

Try again wink.

(1) (Reply)

Video: The World Most Furious Baby / Question Of The Night??? / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.