Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag (4578 Views)

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
May God help all the jambites this year.because
of the matter on ground.
It was said that director of jamb dibu ojerinde
has unnecesarily disqualified student that are
qualified to write jamb into federal universities of
this calibre
1.Oau
2.Unilag
3.Uniben
4.Ui
5.Unilorin
When asked about the reason for doing that,what
he said was that he wants people to
1.Register in their state of origin
2.Move to northern universities like
futminna,maiduguri university e.t.c because
people are too much in the southern
universities,which is not suppose to be.
3.People that are eligible to write post jamb that
are not satisfied with these reasons should go to
private universities.
When ask the reason for doing this,he said he
had made up his mind and it cannot be
changed,he even go ahead and said that he
ready to face anybody that try to sue him in
court. Now our post jamb is at stake.
May God help us. My advice is that people
should not be in a hurry to buy post utme forms
because they will not be eligible until this issue
is resolved. nigerians must protest against
this because it's unfair and it doesnot favour the
strugling masses may God help us.this is just a
tip of iceberg,because I cannot say
everything,but this is not a problem we can keep
to ourselves,or else it would cause something
else.
Please share it to others so that they can know
the situation on ground.........
u can view this also applications.unilag.edu.ng/postutme/
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
psucc:
Let's get an understanding of the 'rumour'.

Assuming in a dept with 200 slots, the consideration for admission if done on merit will consider applicants with the highest score downward. If the number is filled before it got to students with may be 200scores, rather than dash their hope and fortune, transferring their candidacy to another school may be a way of helping them.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow this is something else, one change after another....
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Fynestboi post=36132292][/quote]no dats not Gus,let's give everyone an equal chanc ,I hope u know some peep with higher scores did run,prezently am in a uni but I can tell u dah some peeps who entered on merit list with me have been given advice to withdraw, right now everyone shud b given a fair chance
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
I was told the school is ones' choice when i wrote jamb which i might extent to prof. Ojerinde, how come he is forcing schools on students. Isn't this equal to cutting the bridge after crossing?
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Maximillian1: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmm....dont believe dis shit
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Maximillian1:
Hmmmm....dont believe dis shit
its true,my broda is unable to print his pay advice,meaning he can't write d exam,so also is my friend sister.... some were even given anofa SCH like CU,so if u have anyone going for unilag,dey had beta pray hard
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
nseke:
I was told the school is ones' choice when i wrote jamb which i might extent to prof. Ojerinde, how come he is forcing schools on students. Isn't this equal to cutting the bridge after crossing?
well seems like an underground work is going on,cos girls in ma hostel have been lamenting since abt dier siblings not being qualified
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Poooooo!!! No source.... poooooo
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Feranchek:
Poooooo!!! No source.... poooooo
Lil,its my sch,wah source do u need again
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Genea:
Lil,its my sch,wah source do u need again

I just wan use style teh you say I don miss you die. grin cheesy
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Illuminator9(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Damn it! Why this poo Policy now
I just hope no Idiot dare change my Choice.
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Illuminator9(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Feranchek:

I just wan use style teh you say I don miss you die. grin cheesy
smh,u nid cane
missed ya too
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Illuminator9:
den pray very well
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Illuminator9:
den pray very well
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Illuminator9(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Genea:
den pray very well
Lol! I'm on it.

1 Like

Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Genea:
smh,u nid cane
missed ya too

I'm blushing! kiss

How is my rival doing?
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by DrSage(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
OAU SMARTBRAINS

In an interview with an OAU admission correspondent,we are glad to inform all candidates that the JAMB policy isn't affecting OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

In his words "as far as you scored above 200marks,you are qualified to sit for the post-utme". We hereby implore all candidates to disregard any contradicting rumour as regards the post-utme.

For more information,visit
www.fb.com/oausb
www.twitter.com/oausb

Ify Chuks
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Feranchek:

I'm blushing! kiss

How is my rival doing?
oremussanctus is chilling with d amino acid of a gal called aminah
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Genea:
oremussanctus is chilling with d amino acid of a gal called aminah
Shey you see am!! Shebi I teh you sey make you gree for me that time, you say mba. Now the yeye oremussanctus don leave you run.
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Feranchek:

Shey you see am!! Shebi I teh you sey make you gree for me that time, you say mba. Now the yeye oremussanctus don leave you run.
naaaaa am sure oremussanctus loves me
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Genea:
I love you so much Genea
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by AmberRiley: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
I am just coming back from the cyber Cafe and I want to tell you all that this is no longer a funny issue. Went to register post ume institution I chose futo owerri course public health technology and my cut off mark is 183 and it says am ineligible. What will be our fate?

1 Like

Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Genea:

Issoryt o0oo! Sha kontinu. Buh if 4cup dey anywia, I'm willing to be your 2nd choice grin
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Feranchek:

Issoryt o0oo! Sha kontinu. Buh if 4cup dey anywia, I'm willing to be your 2nd choice grin
Pls bro, leave ma Genea alone. I love her so much and she loves me.
I love you Genea
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Feranchek(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Pls bro, leave ma Genea alone. I love her so much and she loves me.
I love you Genea

Dominus vobiscum pappy.... grin
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by boboLIL(m): 3:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Dis is frustrating
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Feranchek:

Dominus vobiscum pappy.... grin
Et cum spiritu tuo!
Gracias
Re: Jamb New Policy Before Obtaining Post Utme Forms Esp In Unilag by Genea(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Pls bro, leave ma Genea alone. I love her so much and she loves me. I love you Genea
I love you sooooooooooo much

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beautiful ‘vertical Forest’ Housing Project In China. / Innovation: Enugu Partners Oxford University On Students’ Mentorship / Study In Latvia, Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.