Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. (548 Views)

I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? / Should I Quit My Job Now And Get Over N8m Payoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by ConfessionsNgr: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello everyone, please I need your urgent advice on this trivial issue
because I don't want it to break my home. I'm a married woman with three kids. My husband is a Civil Engineer while I work in a bank. I was working as a cashier before my transfer to the marketing department of the bank. When I told my husband about it he kicked against it vehemently and said if I can't be posted to other departments, I should resign from the job. I pleaded with him and assured him that I will be loyal to him and I will never cheat on him. Of course am not a baby and I know why he is never in support of this. But all my pleas fell on deaf ears. Take it or leave it, my salary plays its part in family finance, we are not that financially bouyant and besides I hate being idle. To get another job is not an easy task. The issue of my job is already turning my home into a battle ground. Please help!!

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/147/my-husband-wants-me-to-quit-my-job
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by marshalcarter: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Introvert husband...take tym oo

Back to topic

Mrs.....beg ur husband ooooo...plz him wella ooo...if possible...gve him BJgrin(ma idea sha)....undecidedjobs are very very hard dese days oooo....xcept you have connections....nd if he allows you nd you cheat on him...may you be sacked> sad IJN

#sips weed nd guava juice#
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by zinachidi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
it isnt advisable for a family with 3 kids at that to have just one source of income,, i think u should sit and speak with him,, i mean jobs like u said are really hard to get,, who wants to be a housewife?? And i think ur husband should be more trusting,, he shouldnt think, u'll cheat on him..... What if,, God forbid, he loses his job or something, then the both parents would be jobless,, the cons of resigning are far more than the pros,, he should understand
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by sisiafrika(f): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Pls, who owns nairaland?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job. by lovemaths(f): 3:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Sometimes love just seems like a battlefield. You better get your armour. I feel for you because nowadays jobs are very scarce. I think you should come up with a strategy of how you'll get customers and present it to him but if he insist on having his way you should see his mentor together (someone he respects a lot, not his family member)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Adeduntan Takeover From Onasayan As First Bank MD Designate / CEH V9 Training Now With Mercury Solutions. / Make Money Offline With Instant Offline Mobile-cash Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.