Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Cash Register - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cash Register (880 Views)

Touch Screen Cash Register/ CASH REGISTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE / Point Of Sales Systems And Electronic Cash Register Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Register by solomonope(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
pls am tryin to write a software that interface with a cash register and gett data from it,i need help
Re: Cash Register by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
WHat technology(ies) are you working with? What information do you have on the current cash register system?
Re: Cash Register by solomonope(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
i am using .net and have not really decided on the hardware i.e the cash register to use cause am not sure which to use
Re: Cash Register by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Mar 18, 2009
Have you even started on application design? What do you want your Cash Register app to allow user to do? How do you plan to get input from the user? Where/how do you want to store the data? I mean you have to do your research and then come back with information that we can help with. Just saying you want to write a cash register program for a non-existent cash register does not help us much. If you want to be a programmer, at least be willing to act like one and better communicate your problem so we can be on the same page.
Re: Cash Register by solomonope(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2009
the app is for a hotel i want to be able to reconcile sales and inventory at the resturant with the module that manages the accounts of the whole system.so want i want is a way to logg sales records i.e quantity ,items and value so that the module can generate cash reports and inventory reports .
Re: Cash Register by solomonope(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2009
i was hoping of using he serial port of a cash register ,am not sure if i can use AT commands with a cash register.

(1) (Reply)

Codes To Write Questn And Answer In Vb / How To Code The Printing Of A Particular/desire Space On A Web Page / Help In Php,java, Html And C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.