Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... (1479 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by mystical22: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello nairalanders I jst got this mail how genuine is it -Totalcareers@africamail.com - 2:10 pm
to ....
Interview Date, Time & Venues
DATE
1st August 2015
TIME
9:00 AM
VENUES
Lagos - Total Nigeria Plc, Total House 4,
Churchgate street Victoria Island Lagos.
Abuja - Total House, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District, opposite Nnpc Towers,
Abuja.
Call +2348136392081 for interview venues in
other cities across the 36 states in Nigeria, as well
as interview requirement for all applied
candidates and all other relevant information on
interview and inquiries.
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by Hiploko(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
mystical22:
Hello nairalanders I jst got this mail how genuine is it -Totalcareers@africamail.com - 2:10 pm
to ....
Interview Date, Time & Venues
DATE
1st August 2015
TIME
9:00 AM
VENUES
Lagos - Total Nigeria Plc, Total House 4,
Churchgate street Victoria Island Lagos.
Abuja - Total House, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District, opposite Nnpc Towers,
Abuja.
Call +2348136392081 for interview venues in
other cities across the 36 states in Nigeria, as well
as interview requirement for all applied
candidates and all other relevant information on
interview and inquiries.
scame alert... Why @ africamail and also the contact number. That's how scammers operate
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by mystical22: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Hiploko:
scame alert... Why @ africamail and also the contact number. That's how scammers operate
seriously?? What about the address too?
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by cornoil(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2015
But the address actually belongs to Total
mystical22:
seriously?? What about the address too?
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by mystical22: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
cornoil:
But the address actually belongs to Total
exactly dats what I don't understand
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by Hiploko(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2015
mystical22:
my thinking.... The address is genuine to get one confused and make it look genuine. But the scam process will be when the so called number is reached as advised for further directions. Nothing stops anyone from going to Total @ d said date and time only to be told nothing like that exists. Then the person would have been scammed. Like I said, my thinking. I might be totally wrong.
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2015
call the number in the mail,then decide
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by Hiploko(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Hollabesea:
call the number in the mail,then decide
there is another thread with same mail. You send CV and get interview invite within 5 minutes with genuine Lagos and Abuja Total addresses. They said they tried the number but was switched off... Not interested
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by cornoil(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2015
If you stay in Lagos and you have free time it won't cost u much to go there
mystical22:
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by willyboss: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2015
@mystical22, did you apply for the said job?
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by obaataaokpaewu: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
I applied then when I saw the thread here and called the number. The guy gave me PH address, that its a test based on psychometric, I asked him but the invite said interview, he was blabbing. After he now asked me if I have any source in Total, that he has some slots for possible employment. I just told him not to worry that I trust myself
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by willyboss: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guy, what did you deduce from what you were told?
obaataaokpaewu:
I applied then when I saw the thread here and called the number. The guy gave me PH address, that its a test based on psychometric, I asked him but the invite said interview, he was blabbing. After he now asked me if I have any source in Total, that he has some slots for possible employment. I just told him not to worry that I trust myself
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by obaataaokpaewu: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
willyboss:
Guy, what did you deduce from what you were told?
Scammers that have upgraded their modus operandi

1 Like

Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by willyboss: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Did you apply for the job in the first place? If you did, how?
obaataaokpaewu:
Scammers that have upgraded their modus operandi
Re: Please Who Else Got This Message From Totalscareer...and How Genuine Is It... by obaataaokpaewu: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
willyboss:
Did you apply for the job in the first place? If you did, how?
just send ur cv to that mail and you will get an auto reply immediately inviting you for the interview
To confirm that they are scam, even if you send an empty mail to them, you will get the same auto-reply. I just confirmed it with my gmail account now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Trainees At Abax-oosa Professionals - 21 Jan, 2015 / Eleme Petrochemical Invitation For Interview / FG Employs 200 , 000 Graduates , Places Them On N 30 , 000 Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.