Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question (670 Views)

Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question by engrrichie92(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
culled from xfire's "my story my life lessons"

"An international company has a strong alcohol / drug policy that prohibits the use and influence of alcohol and drugs during working hours, the penalty being instant termination of employment. You are the technical services manager of the company, and one of your most hardworking and performing staff (say Musa) collapsed at work. Musa was taken to the company clinic and he was tested for both alcohol and hard drug. He tested positive to alcohol and this was formally reported to you to take a decision. You later found out that he has just lost his son a few days ago and this might have influenced his use of alcohol. What will you do?"

What answer best fit this interview question?
Re: What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question by spartanian(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
I won't sack him, will just give him few days off duty.
Re: What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question by MrRector(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2015
THIS AS SIMPLE AS POPCORN. YOU COULD ISSUE HIM A WARNING LETTER
Re: What's The Best Answer To This Interview Question by kaka22(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
engrrichie92:
culled from xfire's "my story my life lessons"
"An international company has a strong alcohol / drug policy that prohibits the use and influence of alcohol and drugs during working hours, the penalty being instant termination of employment. You are the technical services manager of the company, and one of your most hardworking and performing staff (say Musa) collapsed at work. Musa was taken to the company clinic and he was tested for both alcohol and hard drug. He tested positive to alcohol and this was formally reported to you to take a decision. You later found out that he has just lost his son a few days ago and this might have influenced his use of alcohol. What will you do?"
What answer best fit this interview question?
Well, I will extend my deepest condolence to him based on his son's demise. I will then wait for him to be sober then discipline him according to the company's rules and regulations...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICT JOB For SCCM 2007/2012: Urgent / Who Can Help? / Industrial Trainee Recruitment At Jagal Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.