Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

ASA- The Best Album To Come Out Of Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ASA- The Best Album To Come Out Of Nigeria? (411 Views)

Jay-z - The Blueprint (is It Jay's Best Album?) / Drake's Views From The 6 Album To Be An Apple Music Exclusive / Wizkid To Drop (10 Tracks, 10 Videos) E.P Next Month, Postpones Album To 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASA- The Best Album To Come Out Of Nigeria? by tolulinks(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2015
I am a music enthusiast craving originality, lyrics and sheer brilliance. Since 2008 i have been listening to ASA, the first album by Bukola Elemide and i am yet to listen to any album better. Bibanke is still the best single by ANY Nigerian. 360, peace, aye and jailer are just masterpieces.
So house, do you agree with me that are first album is the best ever? if not, drop your own best Album ever.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Brytos Ft Tobs - Shoki Cover / Wizkid Used Skales Lines? / New Music Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.