Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria (697 Views)

How Can I Send Document To An Agency In Abuja / EU Set To Send Nigerian Migrants Home. / 10 Ways Nigerians With Incomplete Document Survive Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by favourmic(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2015
please help me out, i want to send my school document through dhl or fedx please if you have ideal on how to send the document please help me out, how much we it cost me.
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by shadowripper(f): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:
please help me out, i want to send my school document through dhl or fedx please if you have ideal on how to send the document please help me out, how much we it cost me.

Dont waste ur time. Send via NIPOST. They will give you tracking number to track online and its gonna be delivered for sure.
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by favourmic(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:

Dont waste ur time. Send via NIPOST. They will give you tracking number to track online and its gonna be delivered for sure.

thanks but i was told that NIPOST is very slow and it take them so long for them to deliver and i want it deliver urgently...
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by shadowripper(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

thanks but i was told that NIPOST is very slow and it take them so long for them to deliver and i want it deliver urgently...
NIPOST will get it delivered within a week if it is London and Two weeks if it is USA. If you want it to be delivered in two days, use EMS
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by favourmic(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:

NIPOST will get it delivered within a week if it is London and Two weeks if it is USA. If you want it to be delivered in two days, use EMS

i'm sending it to east europe
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by shadowripper(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

i'm sending it to east europe

Use EMS.
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by favourmic(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:

Use EMS.

It we take how many days to get there? Just 10 papers
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by shadowripper(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

It we take how many days to get there? Just 10 papers

Go to NIPOST. They will tell you the number of days for NIPOST ground, Expedited and EMS
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by favourmic(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowripper:

Use EMS.

Do you work with them? Or you have send something though them? You sound very pleased with them
Re: Need Help On How To Send Document from Nigeria by shadowripper(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
favourmic:

Do you work with them? Or you have send something though them? You sound very pleased with them

Because I have used them countless number of times. I dont work with them.

(1) (Reply)

Japan's First Commercial Jet Makes Maiden Flight / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Girl That ‘hates’ Travelling / Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.