Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Trying To Start A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trying To Start A Family (912 Views)

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Start A Family by Imose1991(f): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2015
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a few years now and so far, nothing.
We are praying that it will happen soon (please keep us in your prayers)
Is anyone else going through this?
We have gone to a doctor/clinic and we are starting treatments.
Re: Trying To Start A Family by Houseofglam7(f): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2015
As long as the doctors have confirmed you're okay, you need to ease up on the stressing.

Good luck.
Re: Trying To Start A Family by mitchelle1989(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/910#36132741 you can check out this link and ask your questions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Start A Family by achinaboy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
sister once u start any treatment now,u will go from treatment to treatment,some times comes with no positive result, again don't try to put your case in any so called man of God,because ur problem will multiply from there,,just take it easy try to find out ur proplem urself, make sure that u are clear on ur side,because most women sends dia husy on a goose chase,knowing what their problems were, also try to loose weight if u are fat,, by the time u told urself the truth, then over to ur husy,,,sperm count first,,if he drinks a lot or smokes a lot, he shud,stop now, then by the time his coast is clear,just relax, don't do every night, control urselves and do it more during ur ovulation,, and do it more on day time when ur body is still worm,,surely it will work with or without prayer, because God already gave us the power to make babies goodluk and no offence

1 Like

Re: Trying To Start A Family by ebilize(f): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
contact dis doctor 08170810577
Re: Trying To Start A Family by Blonchilli(m): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2015
achinaboy:
sister once u start any treatment now,u will go from treatment to treatment,some times comes with no positive result, again don't try to put your case in any so called man of God,because ur problem will multiply from there,,just take it easy try to find out ur proplem urself, make sure that u are clear on ur side,because most women sends dia husy on a goose chase,knowing what their prolems were, also try to loose weight if u are fat,, by the time u told urself the truth, then over to ur husy,,,sperm count first,,if he drinks a lot or smokes a lot, he shud,stop now, then by the time his coast is clear,just relax, don't do every night, control urselves and do it more during ur ovula,, and do it more on day time when ur body is still worm,,surely it will work with or without prayer, because he already gave us the power to make babies goodluk and no offence
dem dy talk beta tin dis one dy speak Arab here. Why are people mentally soured
Re: Trying To Start A Family by marbee(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Since you've started treatment you would get result, you don't pray without action.

Incase of anything, take your drugs diligently and you would get your results.Hope your husband also go with you for treatments?

Beware of fake pastors, they are only after your money, they will even give you false prophecy to make it seem as if they are real.

Just relax,follow up your treatment coupled with prayers and you will see results.
Re: Trying To Start A Family by achinaboy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Blonchilli:
dem dy talk beta tin dis one dy speak Arab here. Why are people mentally soured
and what is the beta tin,if I may ask?, I saw no contribution of yours mentally organised
Re: Trying To Start A Family by Blonchilli(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
achinaboy:

and what is the beta tin,if I may ask?, I saw no contribution of yours mentally organised
neither was yours sir.
Re: Trying To Start A Family by austine4real(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Calm down sis just relax &let GOD do is thing. JUST ALITTLE PATIENCE
Re: Trying To Start A Family by julietchic(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
The lord that did mine will visit u, just hold unto ur faith and continue ur confession.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Sleep Last Night? (PIC) / Tips For A Success Marriage Life For Women / New Frontiers Being Broken In Neuroscience ie Brain Mapping and Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.