Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

General - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / General (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General by olawoyintolani: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Married in School, Single at home.

The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend (student) in their various off camp hostels is becoming very alarming. Sometimes, its a pity seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate.
The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her mouth to tell you that the boy is her fiancé.
You are in school, every weekend you disappeared into tin air and return Sunday evening or Monday morning in the name of spending time with your boy friend, keep flying, a day is coming that your wings will be so broken on the high way!.. You know what that means...
You leave home telling your parents that you are resuming school only for you to now hang on the road camping for weeks in his place before you finally return to school, you are doomed I must tell you...
See!... 99.0% of Campus relationships end at the school gate.... Stop fooling yourself....
Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions;
why am i in school? Does this boy has a plan for his future? Let alone yours!
What advice will i give to my children in future?
Where will this wrong relationship
take me to?
*i weep for the young ladies * you call it school life,
but i call it stupidity of the
highest order. You guys should
desist from this ugly behavior.
Its bad!!!!have a blessed day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa Research Forum: Original Content / Etisalat Sues NCC Over Concession Rift / Property For Sale (double Plots Of Land With Bungalow Of 4 Bedrooms Flat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.