Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Unilag Dli Screening Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Dli Screening Result (12012 Views)

Unilag DLI Admission 2015/2016! !!! / Unn Direct Entry Screening Result Released! / Unilag Dli Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Dli Screening Result by Hammedino(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
Does anybody KNOW when unilag dli result will be release
and why is taking them long to release the result of the screening test,
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
go to DLI and confirm. DLi never paste screening result, they will only paste list of admitted candidates. Go to DLI and check
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by sunbat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
Still went there yesterday, not yet out
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by iyamaria: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
hello hamedino

it atleast am happy to meet dli studient in the house
i don dey wait die what taking the long thing do dey admit @least almost every body
cos i have some little issue on dat screening test day and it kept me worried

i do jamb 4 2008 and my aggregate was 58.6 course bus admin
and name no come out i really need dis admission man don dey old ooooooooo

any dli studient in the house please share ur opinion tooooooooo ooo

thank urrrr
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2009
We have a lot of DLI students here but we need to just start a nice thread to get updated. I am a DLI student and combined it with my HND programme. DLI is a very institution and i am sure you will enjoy it,its a 1 exam per session school and you will have to always attend lectures and buy handouts,

You can always ask any question here and am ready to contribute. See ya in UNILAG DLI, the best dli in Nigeria
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
do you mean you are running HND programme apart from DLI
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 22, 2009
d
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by iyamaria: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
hello, lucky you dat means youve gat some nice parent blowing you cash

unlike some of us who struggle our way to pay tuition fees

i did ond too in lagos state polytecnic but cash no too dey for me to be

running both dli and my hnd dat why i want to do only dli and move forwaw

w[b][/b] well i went to lag on 20th and i was told dat the list will come out first week of next month

i seriously pray my name is dere
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by afuye(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2009
i was told the result will be out thus week
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by iyamaria: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
[b][/b] HI everyone, i am really looking forward to the list.

but im not in lagos presently and for the benefit of the whole house

i was wondering if anybody could find a way it could be pasted here

we really need updates on wats happenning
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2009
Firstly, The list will be online for everyone to check. It will be at Unilag website, www.unilag.edu.ng. Moreover,i sponsor myself for the programmes cos i have 2 business and also do online job to make money. Its very stressful but i pray everything works out fine.

I will keep you posted about the list,just pray your name is there, Be rest assured , your Name will be on the first list. Amen
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by afuye(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
Does anybody has information whether the result is ou TODAY, PLEASE, i pray my name comes out
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by afuye(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
Does anybody has information whether the result is ou TODAY, PLEASE, i pray my name comes out
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Hammedino(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
I hope they allow instalment payment of school tution fee  and is it true that dli student ddon'tserve. i mean NYSC [i][/i]

RETURN STUDENT I HOPE NO REGRET OF RUNNING DLI OR WOULD YOU OPTED FOR FULL TIME IF GIVEN ADMISSION THIS YEAR THRU JAMB DESPITE BEEN IN YEAR TWO OR THREE wink

WHAT IS UR VIEW?
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
DLI students do not go to service (NYSC), DLI is not meant for young people below 24yrs old. Also,they do not allow installmental payments like LASU.

Have you checked your name on the list?
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by WilsonUche: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Njazra

Please is the list out now,  I would like to know if the list is out already,
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Hammedino(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
Can one check it thru unilag website.

iyamaria
hope you are still in the house
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by sunbat(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2009
I am Wishing all of us the Best in DLI,
I think we need to organise Nairaland Club in DLI.

Great of yu all smiley
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2009
I will call a friend tomorrow morning to confirm the list,i am sure it should be out by now. moreover,i am going to DLI on Wednesday to confirm the list and you an list your names and phone numbers so i can update you through text message when your name is out.

I pray your name comes out so we can all be there together,take care of yourself and talk to you soon.

enjoy!!!
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by funlad(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2009
is the list out now?

for the sch fee, i learnt we are paying 100k this session, 1st payment is 60k and the remaining 40k will be paid into 3 different acct,

i wish us all the best too,

we need to start DLI forum,
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by haykay2005: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2009
there is no need of forming another forum,just try n get the numbers of the dli student in nairaland and call them should u have any question,my number is 08032949061(akin),400 level accounting.the list is not yet out
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by funlad(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
OK, THANKS. will give u a call
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by iyamaria: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
hi guyz how everybody dey. have just been busy doing much research on international schools make person no go ignorantly kill himself 4 dis naija wahala.
and now i dey find money to do my toefl exam. so wat has lag been upto cause dey don break my bone with dat cash dey asked 4. luv u guyz
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Hammedino(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2009
Thanks Haykay for your information.

I still keep finger cross on the list issue which i will advise my fellow prospective forum member to do the same and hope for the beston the list.

I think we all still have advantage of runining deffrent profesional programme,Ican Nimm Oracle Oca/Ocp and all that befofe been be Bsc holder even if we can not serve.
we can be employable straight away despite non service with skill and profesionalism wich i think also matters in the real word.

we will we suceeed.
oK. wink
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by Hammedino(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
Please always post any helpful hint.

it helps.
ok smiley
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by afuye(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2009
keeep me posted
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by kennyplus: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2009
pls can anyone tell me wat is going on, i didn't undastand i did dis '09 n '08 entrance exam (wat a cheap Questn!), i finished evertin but 2my surprise my name is no where 2be found, am tired, i've bein waitin 4so long 4dis opportunity, why??
and still nid dis unilagdil form, pls wen is goin 2be out, i must ascertain dis goal, pls tell me
tans vry much, i love u dis guyz die, kenny
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by dibigslim: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2010
NEWS FLASH!!!
Distance Learning is Not Adult Education, Part Time or Sandwich Programmes - NUC

Jun 02, 2010 (Vanguard/All Africa Global Media via COMTEX) -- National University Commission, NUC, has said that distance learning method of education should not be seen as an adult or part- time education meant for older and busy people but a flexible means of learning for everybody irrespective of age or social status.
The Deputy Director, NUC, Dr. Suleiman Ramon-Yusuf made this assertion recently, while speaking on the " Open and Distance Education in Nigeria: The Way Forward for Dual-Mode Institutions", during the 2010 Open and Distance Learning Lecture/Seminar Series organised by the Distance Learning Institute of University of Lagos.
He said so many people misunderstood Open and Distance Learning, ODL to be adult education, sandwich and or part-time programmes. According to him, ODL is a strategy and alternative to provide access to higher education, in addition to traditional conventional face -to- face mode.
" It is important to enlighten all members of the university community and the general public on the potential of DL as an alternative mode of comparable standards and quality, in the provision of access to university education, to qualified candidates who may not otherwise have access due to the limited carrying capacity and space constraints in the conventional brick and mortar / face_to_face institutions", revealed stressing that it was made worse because most Nigerians prefer university to polytechnics, college of education and others.
According to him, it was in an effort to make learning easily accessible and flexible that ODL was established to accommodate those who could not be admitted through the regular learning method.
Dr. Yusuf who was a guest speaker at the seminar and ODL Desk Officer in the NUC stressed that distance learning was not inferior to the conventional face -to- face learning neither was it a second learning or second chance education but the beginning of knowledge, an alternative to regular education, a potent weapon of mass instruction and a key to enhance human development
He regretted that Nigerian University system has not fully exploited the ODL mode in its quest to enhance access despite the perennial yawning gap between the demand and supply sides of the university access equation, while in the few universities where degree programmes were being offered by distance learning, the practice was far from the standard of global best practice.
The NUC official said to ensure full optimization, people should stop having poor perception of the programme and give it a pride of place in the institutions. He added that NUC was making efforts through its ODL project to bring the practice up to the global best practices; create centre of excellence in ODL as well as organising workshop on how to teach distance learning students.
The guest speaker however, admitted the efforts of the federal government in tackling the problem of inadequate access by encouraging private sector and state governments to establish and own higher institutions of learning.
Earlier in his address, the Vice Chancellor, University of Lagos, Prof Adetokunbo Sofoluwe said the popularity of DLI has continued to increase with each passing year, which has generated a lot of awareness among the teeming population of qualified aspiring applicants who could not gain admission into the mainstream institutions due to several reasons.
He said the last three years have seen a heightened national commitment to redeem the collective pledge made on September 29, 2000 in the Abuja Declaration of the 2001-2010 Decade of Distance Education in Nigeria.
" The Declaration, while noting the urgent need for all stakeholders to satisfy the exceptionally large demand for education by our huge and rapidly expanding population solemnly resolved to adopt distance education as a desirable and inevitable mode for providing access to all and achieving equitable representation by taking the distance out of education."
The VC stated that the Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos has been making progress in its bid to meet the expectations of the Abuja Declaration, as well as global trends and best practices by concentrating on few critical areas such as academic staff recruitment, continuous training, and motivation; deployment of an integrated e-learning management system; the development of learner support system; quality assurance mechanisms; and building sustainable partnerships among ODL Institutions in Nigeria, the Open University, United Kingdom, University of South Africa (UNISA) and the Indira Ghandi National Open University of India (IGNOU).

(c) 2010 Vanguard. Distributed by AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com).

DLI students now go for NYSC once you are within the age range and DLI is not written on the cert anymore,
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by oyekunmi: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
pls o i want to ask maybe unilagdli allow 2 sittings result of the same type cry
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by rickky01(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
Pls help me, i bought the on-going form 2010/2011 session at post office, just to be going there for my receipt so that i can submit the form, and i am told that the receipt is not ready. Pls house, how many weeks/days does it take for the issuance of the receipts and when is the form going to close because i have done the online registration but can't submit the hard copy form. Please help ooo
Re: Unilag Dli Screening Result by DrAbana(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identify Your Organisation! / ASUU - FG To Continue Negotiation Tomorrow (friday) / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon.patrick Speech On ASUU STRIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.