Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Front Desk Officer Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Front Desk Officer Vacancy (1829 Views)

Customers Relationship Officer Vacancy At Dragnet Min. Experience 1 Year / Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Vacancy / Graduate Transport Officer Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front Desk Officer Vacancy by jobmag: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time

Job Description
• To perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients
• Assisting with clerical/bookkeeping duties and preparing daily bank deposits (for finance team to process accordingly)
• Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses.
• To provide general help desk services
• To receive and direct visitors
• To maintain a front desk visitor’s register
• Schedule appointments
• To participate in organizing parliamentary ceremonies and events
• Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times
• To deliver internal mail and personal documents services
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time

Qualification and Experiences
Competences
• Customer care, communication and public relations skills
• Good telephone etiquette
• Good observation and presentation skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of health and safety procedures.
• Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
• Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization’s premises.
• Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
• Should be very much familiar with MS Office and Internet
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following Disciplines: Leisure and Hospitality Management, Public Relations, Office Management, or Communication Studies from a recognized Institution

Personal Attributes
• Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
• Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
• Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.

Remuneration
Salary: NGN 40,000 – 50,000

Application Deadline:
25th July, 2015

Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply>>>>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YWl4P5I9E5_kVHDG6uPtTS8KD6313nyY76QpP-30YQ4/viewform

For further Enquiries
JobMag Centre,
254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by delectablegyal(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
40,000 for a b.sc holder? R u mad?

7 Likes

Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by jashar(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
delectablegyal:
40,000 for a b.sc holder? R u mad?

Hmmm. sad. My dear, na so we see am o. There's a thread here about an M.sc holder from a UK varsity that the pay was for 50, 000 naira.

I know someone that was offered a job for 50k, 6 times a week + public holidays. B.sc holder o

1 Like

Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by debris: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Only seeing that address has no conviction to tell me its gnld.
Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
debris:
Only seeing that address has no conviction to tell me its gnld.

Lol, debris did you actually look at the address or you just concluded its gnld?

I know for a fact that the jobmag/address provided by the OP is real and authentic.

I know because I was once invited for an interview by the organisation but couldn't attend and afterwards when I was at yaba for something else I spotted the organisation's physical location.

Abeg free them ooo they are real and I suspect the salary is low because that is all the client is able to afford or willing to pay

3 Likes

Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by debris: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2015
What do you mean people familiar with the address knows they are gnldsssss fake.

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by jashar(f): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Jobmag is real o.

1 Like

Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
debris:
What do you mean people familiar with the address knows they are gnldsssss fake.
sad sad sad sad sad

Debris I don't understand your question here but listen to this poster I quoted below

jashar:
Jobmag is real o.
Re: Front Desk Officer Vacancy by debris: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
sihom:

Debris I don't understand your question here but listen to this poster I quoted below

Ok applicants goodluck I will wait here to hear the outcome wouldn't even mind coming to see you in your office####fake people pretending to be real I sign out.

(1) (Reply)

C/i Leasing : Help / Nigerian Immigration Service To Employ 1,112 Officers / Pls Who Receives Message From United African States For Induction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.