Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility (966 Views)

Post-utme Examination Is Illegal – JAMB Registrar / Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by atoleybaba(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
NANS REJECT JAMB ELIGIBILITY REGULATION

The fraudulent eligibility regulation of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has been brought to the notice of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS (NANS) Southwest Nigeria Zone. It is a con game, it is malicious, mischeavous, savage, lame and nonsensical.

Over 40 million Nigerian students at home and in diaspora want the JAMB registrar to define the word "CHOICE of INSTITUTION". Why would I be posted to a school I never applied for? Why would I be posted to a school above my parents'/sponsors' means.

We saw this trend coming from last year when the myopic board reduced the options of institution of choice from six to three claiming it is to save students from the fraudulent activities of tertiary institutions in the process of admitting students.

We call on the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to begin a probe into the accounts of the admission board, its registrar and top echeleon as it has been paid by proprietors of private tertiary institutions hence the bastardization of the admission exercise - a great semblance to the scandal that rocked the world football governing body, FIFA.

Nigerian students pass a vote of no confidence in the JAMB registrar and hereby call for the immediate sack of the JAMB registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde.

Over 5 million students across the 6 states of the Southwest including affected students will be mobilized to the office of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board office if this policy is not reversed immediately.

1 Like

Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by atoleybaba(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
atoleybaba:

The fraudulent eligibility regulation of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has been brought to the notice of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS (NANS) Southwest Nigeria Zone. It is a con game, it is malicious, mischeavous, savage, lame and nonsensical.

Over 40 million Nigerian students at home and in diaspora want the JAMB registrar to define the word "CHOICE of INSTITUTION". Why would I be posted to a school I never applied for? Why would I be posted to a school above my parents'/sponsors' means.

We saw this trend coming from last year when the myopic board reduced the options of institution of choice from six to three claiming it is to save students from the fraudulent activities of tertiary institutions in the process of admitting students.

We call on the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to begin a probe into the accounts of the admission board, its registrar and top echeleon as it has been paid by proprietors of private tertiary institutions hence the bastardization of the admission exercise - a great semblance to the scandal that rocked the world football governing body, FIFA.

Nigerian students pass a vote of no confidence in the JAMB registrar and hereby call for the immediate sack of the JAMB registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde.

Over 5 million students across the 6 states of the Southwest including affected students will be mobilized to the office of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board office if this policy is not reversed immediately.

CC. Lalasticlala front page please so every Nigerian student affected could be well informed
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by fosherbammy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm in a sad mood now......... Jamb reject my proposal for putme into unilag microbiology after staying 5 years at home ( truth to God I've never score below 200 in 3 attempt of Jamb exam still no admission). My parent and family won't believe this because they have confidence in me.
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by khalebzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
hgy
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by khalebzy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
fosherbammy:
I'm in a sad mood now......... Jamb reject my proposal for putme into unilag microbiology after staying 5 years at home ( truth to God I've never score below 200 in 3 attempt of Jamb exam still no admission). My parent and family won't believe this because they have confidence in me.
am really very sorry
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by prettytasha(f): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by kristen12(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
fosherbammy:
Sorry.
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by simdam500(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Link
Re: "Jamb Registrar Should Be Sacked"nans Reject Jamb Eligibility by adaweezy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
atoleybaba:

Which of the NANs signed this??
is it the NANS president in North Korea or the JCC axis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Out On Sale!!! See Available Courses / Unilorin Utme/de 2016/2017 Aspirants / Please Help Me With Project Topics For Mathematics Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.