Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend (1154 Views)

We Are Buying Itunes Card At The Rate Of 360/dollar / Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Bed And Their Boyfriend / The Rate At Which D Society Embraces A Governor That Shares Milk And Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by DeBret(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Married in School, Single at home. The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend (student) in their various off camp hostels is becoming very alarming. Sometimes, its a pity seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her mouth to tell you that the boy is her fiancé. You are in school, every weekend you disappeared into tin air and return Sunday evening or Monday morning in the name of spending time with your boy friend, keep flying, a day is coming that your wings will be so broken on the high way!.. You know what that means... You leave home telling your parents that you are resuming school only for you to now hang on the road camping for weeks in his place before you finally return to school, you are doomed I must tell you... See!... 99.0% of Campus relationships end at the school gate.... Stop fooling yourself.... Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Does this boy has a plan for his future? Let alone yours! What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this wrong relationship take me to? *i weep for the young ladies * you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behavior. Its bad!!!! Join My Group Page If u Do Love My Post LAUGH OUT YOUR SORROWS AWAY

Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by seedgreen(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
On point dear
Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by MrFlavvor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
E concern you?jobless OP
Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by Lorddj4real(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
What would make a reasonable cool headed young girl turn herself into a school wife on campus? Lack of self worth. If these young girls understood that they are actually valuable pearls of inestimable value and therfore priceless, cohabiting with a so called boyfriend will not be the case with them.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by meimoks(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
M
Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by Obichi98(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
If only...If only they can listern up!
Stil making news at the interna" trade fair market..Where a young lady hop into a trader house and ended been preg...suceeced hiding until day of delivery which both mother& child couldn't make it.
Meanwhile the young man is on the run!
Traditionally...she's from the..east.dowry must be Paid before commiting to earth!
And funny enough the young man Must dance with her before burial!
If only they can Listern!
Re: The Rate At Which Some Girls Live With Their Boyfriend by DeBret(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Obichi98:
If only...If only they can listern up!
Stil making news at the interna" trade fair market..Where a young lady hop into a trader house and ended been preg...suceeced hiding until day of delivery which both mother& child couldn't make it.
Meanwhile the young man is on the run!
Traditionally...she's from the..east.dowry must be Paid before commiting to earth!
And funny enough the young man Must dance with her before burial!
If only they can Listern!
Hmmmm listen kee... Money on dia cool mind

(1) (Reply)

I Arrested Buhari During The 1985 Coup – Col Aminu (rtd) / [PHOTO] Hilarious Conversation Between A Small Boy And The Police / Pics. How Innoson Motors All Began.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.