Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) (71992 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos / A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Obascoetubi post=36153907]Nigerian first ever Aeroplane-Cycle Change has come. I
doubt if this will fly.

Can it fly? grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Jend01(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is this one manufactured with air condition? If no, what about the heat?
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
good job keep it up
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adaahjacob:
We are so oooo blessed in this country.
Woooooow
Kudos to him.
The man should be encouraged in any way.

Chai!!! your definition of creativity ehn. grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Vesterwhite(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is a serious matter... needs to be encouraged though
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
greatmarshall:
it's obvious that you reason like a monkey... If I didn't make sense, why have I gotten too many likes already... Go get your monkey brain examined bro, you really need it...

bros u funny ooo....u done already call my brain monkey brain why i go go examine am nah....na u weh i no sabi the kind of inorganic matter them put for ur head as grey matter...i think u should try running a test on it tommorow it will help u oo....its obvious u dont av answer to my question as such u av no right to criticize another mans little invention which ur lousy lazy brain cant fathom
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by IamThrive(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Great Nigeria Good people.

Even saw it live today.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by briteluv(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
chuxkyadin:
dats a gud one.

to my all my friends, i love u all

Dis is a waste of time and resources
Itz a disgrace
I bet if dis TIN can fly
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by RealEstate36: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Cholls(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
greatmarshall:
Omo see backwardness... In fact shame dey catch me for this kind pic
my brother i swear you smoke something haba!.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by ovo12: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
greatmarshall:
Omo see backwardness... In fact shame dey catch me for this kind pic
which one you fit Do?
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by fennels007(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
I cannot fit to laugh
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by matiandu(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2015
The journey of life is personal so you are free to fly like witchcraft grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chinchum(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2015
bulllshit !!! , this kind of nonsense should not be encouraged., reinventing the wheel with something some one might have done in the 18th century is not innovation.

what we need is local technology that is truly applicable and beneficial. e.g local rice thresher, farm scare crows, e.t.c not these buffonic ego tripping.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Nigerian first ever Aeroplane-Cycle Change has come. I
doubt if this will fly.

http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=1525
Negodu
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by blaze2cool(m): 2:45am On Jul 23, 2015
cant find any bicycle...... angry
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by kardoso(m): 3:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Foolishness of the highest order.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by eromspete(m): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Guys please look up the definition of AEROPLANE, AIRPLANE, AIRCRAFT.

What's the use of an airplane without the wings? ... If this contraption can be called creativity then, we do have a big problem in our hands as young Nigerians. undecided

In case you all do not know.. There is a current project (SOLAR IMPULSE - http://www.solarimpulse.com/) where TWO men have flown thousands of miles across the world in an actual SOLAR POWERED AIRCRAFT. They're currently in Hawaii performing maintenance on their flying machine which developed some battery problems.

This is the kind of thing that should be celebrated not this piece of SHIT (sorry not sorry). angry angry angry

That's how one Kenya man almost got himself killed while trying to fly his own mumu flying contraption which i call "shitcraft".

Go on Youtube and watch videos on how these things work. Lets not kid ourselves, the information we need are all within reach thanks to the Internet.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by paking(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Kudos
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Rapfrick(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Na okada him use create dis tin no be keke
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:

The whole of ur village and linage, no one has a great achievement as d fellow that constructed that, including u in ur empty forbidden appreciated manner.

You are yet to answer my question you know? Is this what is termed a "Great Achievement" in the backwater Nigerian Institution that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin.

If this what you and your lineage regard as a "Great Achievement", grin grin grin grin then there is absolutely no hope for your yet unborn generation. None whatsoever!

eromspete:

What's the use of an airplane without the wings? ... If this contraption can be called creativity then, we do have a big problem in our hands as young Nigerians. undecided

Naaaaaa.... This is a "Great Achievement" according to the Fu..ck..tard called Adaahjacob. grin grin grin.

If his ilks are the quality of graduates the Failed Nigerian system keeps churning out on an almost daily basis, then the problem amongst Nigerian youths is even bigger than you think
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
vislabraye:

grin grin cheesy

Poverty and a lack of good quality education has eaten so deep into his brain cells He can't even tell his right from his left grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by blecele: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
jealousy will not allow you to appreciate the goodness of God.
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by blowjanet: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
LMFAO HAHAHAH

this is dangerous tho readbelow.

Henry Smolinski

Henry Smolinski was a Northrop-trained engineer who left his job to start Advanced Vehicle Engineers, a company focused on bringing a flying car to market. In 1973, the company built its first two prototypes made by fusing the rear end of a Cessna Skymaster airplane with a Ford Pinto. The tail section was designed to be attached and detached from the car.

Smolinski was set to begin production for the retail market the next year, but on Sept. 11, 1973, he went on a test flight with pilot Harold Blake and was killed, along with Blake, when a wing strut detached from the car. The National Transportation Safety Board ruled that bad welds were responsible for the crash. (And it did involve a Pinto.)
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
has nollywood started to shoot the nigerian version of the movie "The transformers"

Not yet. But nigerian version of Merlin is out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
PamRD:

Not yet. But nigerian version of Merlin is out
tell me more about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

Look at the type of "ACHIEVEMENT" this dolt is celebrating grin grin grin grin grin. Little wonder He thinks the Nigerian Education system is the best thing since sliced bread grin grin grin.

Hey mate, what's ur problem rili?
Hope I've not collected ur chik?
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by infostreamngr: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is this real. I will like to av the direct contact of the person. We need to discuss asap

Obascoetubi:
Nigerian first ever Aeroplane-Cycle Change has come. I
doubt if this will fly.

http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=1525
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

You are yet to answer my question you know? Is this what is termed a "Great Achievement" in the backwater Nigerian Institution that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin.

If this what you and your lineage regard as a "Great Achievement", grin grin grin grin then there is absolutely no hope for your yet unborn generation. None whatsoever!

Naaaaaa.... This is a "Great Achievement" according to the Fu..ck..tard called Adaahjacob. grin grin grin.

If his ilks are the quality of graduates the Failed Nigerian system keeps churning out on an almost daily basis, then the problem amongst Nigerian youths is even bigger than you think

Can u just use ur common sense and stop d insult!
Re: A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) by chic2pimp(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Hey mate, what's ur problem rili?
Hope I've not collected ur chik?

Nah no chance of that ever happening.
You started the war of words. All I have done from the onset is state some few home truths backed up with facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.