Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) (4768 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by Menace2Society(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2015
IamforGod:

Oga can't u see that that's a song?
Go school u no gree undecided
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by kreamidiva(f): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
uncutz:
It's correct. You can also use 'it' for baby until three months hold instead of he/she. I know language is dynamic...that could have changed. But this is what I was taught 30 years ago( first aid in English is such a good text book back in the days)

First Aid in English... Chai. My mum was a teacher of English Language. Her main handbook was First Aid in English. Highly recommended for the OP.

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by uncutz(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
kreamidiva:

First Aid in English... Chai. My mum was a teacher of English Language. Her main handbook was First Aid in English. Highly recommended for the OP.

Yh... You are right. I love that book like kilode
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by Jeezbaby(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Op am very sure u don't have reasonable job that u are doing. I mean why is it dat u people always look for people's mistakes when u urself is not perfect. I don't even knw d adjective I will use to qualify u self.
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by ambiweezy: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmmm...congrats to @?
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by veave(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
He is right. Guess some of you do not know that babies can also be referred to as 'it'. Babies are beautiful irrespective of sex.

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by Pebcak: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2015
IamforGod:

Oga can't u see that that's a song?

So song can have gbagaun title
or you cant see image of beautiful baby boy

using beautiful for a boy is as correct as using handsome using pretty for a boy on the other hand will be a little bit awkward
Last time I checked

beau·ti·ful

adjective
pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
"beautiful poetry"
synonyms: attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, alluring, prepossessing; More
of a very high standard; excellent.
"the house had been left in beautiful order"
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing wrong with what he said,such a beautiful baby boy indeed
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by Abimbolaile(f): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
IamforGod:
Not surprised

With the mumu speech those Nigerian celebs were giving at the MAMA awards. they need home schooling I swear.

Even their performances sef get as e be!

Dancers dem no get yet they collect millions for show. Flavor had to borrow dbanj's girlfriend for his performance.

Choi guy relax...nah beautiful is correct for a baby boy...Google is your friend

Toor...there is nothing wrong with this nah...haba...beautiful can be used for a baby boy...infact any babay...no matter the gender...bros no too vex

Shout out to all the other African countries that made it interesting
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by enitey(f): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
He could just be playing with the word.....Nigerians sef
Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by enitey(f): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are a disgrace, ignoramus

New born babies, whether boy or girl can be called beautiful, the time that you are using to disgrace yourself here why don't you use it to check google and get informed

Okpe

Hahahahaha....na really okpe

1 Like

Re: Gbagaun Of The Day : What’s Wrong With DONJAZZY Tweets? (pictured) by okitejoseph: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol people and amebo, i didnt see any thing with that Don jazzy tweet, he was only congratulating his staff thats all http://www.prestnaija.com/donjazzy-tweets-olamide-refers-to-kanye-west-wizkhalifa-beef/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Kim Or Muna? / See The Most Disturbing Pre-wedding Pictures Nigerians Have Produced -PICS / Movie-star-face-swaps[photoshop Or What]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.