Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} (856 Views)

100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / This Is 4 Our Fan On Nairaland New Face Of The Facese At 9janik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Texasquare(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Now before you start reading, spread your mat, and get your self a bottle of origin.

Are you ready?

1:The Audience:- This set of people don't have anything to contribute on nairaland than to read threads and comments. For what shall it profit a man to use his time and energy to write a topic and you just come, read and leave. If you belong to this group you really need to change.
2:The Professors:- This set of people annoys me most, they will always behave as if they know every dammed thing. They will always find faults, mispelt words in every topics. And always ready to criticize the op. These set other people really need to change. You will find some of them commenting on this topic, ready to hit me hard. If u fall here you need to change.
3:The Scammers:- This set of people are very smart, clever and can sometimes be emotional. They have many dishonest plans to extort money from people. You really need to be careful because this set other people are everywhere and they are always ready to scam. I will advice you not to pay or send any money to anyone you don't know or the person you have seen before on nairaland or else you are on your own. (oyo lowa)
4:The Advertiser:- This set of people comes to nairaland to advertise their goods and services, even though it is against the rule of nairaland to advertise in an unappropiate way. They will use all means to advertise especially first to commentus.
5: The Bloggers:- This set of people have their own blogging website, they come to nairaland to read topics and copy some links that they think will be good for their blog.
6:The Bashers:- This set of people usually critize other people topic, than don't have any duty on nairaland than to bash . Am also preparing for this set of people because they will come and comment here. Infact the funniest pay is that most of them are sometimes right, but they express theirselves in a violent way. This set of people deserve a degree in BAN.
7:The Estate Agent:- This set of people book space on nairaland and they will always say that they are buying land. Who did they pay to? They don't have anything to say and they should always give for the people that are ready to comment. You will also find some of them booking space here. If you fall here you need to change.
8:The Matured Minds:- Yes these are the type of people we want on nairaland, they will always post sensible topics. And sometimes their topic find their way to front page. You will always know this type of people anytime they post or comment. My brother you really need to be in this group, and if you are here continue your good work.
9:The Kids:- This set are usually young lads or let me say young children. They will post rubbish and expect it to reach front page. Infact it is not only young children that belong to this group some grown ups are also among. Now if you know that you are here you also need to change.

And lastly

10: Others:- I don't know where to categorised this set you can help me to categorise them.
They include:- Those people that will be looking for who have blackberry charger, looking for a spouse, looking for a intimacy mate, discussing personal issues or family matters, etc.

Now don't be angry, embarrassed or shy where do you belong to?

And if you think that i forgot to mention some group you can also add yours.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
I belong to 6 & 7....

grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by kingslly(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mhmm,where's d remaining 7 ?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Texasquare(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
Are you booking space or you want to bash me?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Texasquare(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
K
Estate Agent
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Texasquare(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingslly:
Mhmm,where's d remaining 7 ?
They are here!
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
11: The people who hate the BIAFRANS and wouldn't want to have anything to do with them..
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by kingslly(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Texasquare:

They are here!
olryt,saw only 3 earlier on
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Texasquare(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tydies:
11: The people who hate the BIAFRANS and wouldn't want to have anything to do with them..cc: lalasticala, seun

Yep the Racist
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Texasquare:

Are you booking space or you want to bash me?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitcha Town Back In 1962 / The English Alphabet Used To Have A 27th Letter / Suggestions: Improving Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.