Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. (849 Views)

Romance/erotica Writers Needed! Payment Involved / Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) / Paid Reviews (earn Money To Write Reviews) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is a writing contest going on at UI right now, people are to write a poem of not more than 40 lines ,centred around the topic "Voice of hope".

10k for first price, 7k for second price, 5k for third price.

Pls if you are very good at writing poems, pls send me an email, I promise to share whatever price i get from it and give the poet 50% , pls show your interest.
Thanks.
kiss wink
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
You have enough time to write the poem

Deadline : end of this month
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by deflover(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
children of goat milk....they never want to learn all they look for is expo even if they have to go to hell they will need expo grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
deflover:
children of goat milk....they never want to learn all they look for is expo even if they have to go to hell they will need expo grin grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by sseunth(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Go to fiverr.com...they will write it for $5 for you
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
mtchewww.

undecided undecided
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by ElZionista(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
If you want a poet to produce a work using his creativity n literary talent, you pay well for it...especially when you want to contest for something you're not qualified for.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Very Good Poet To Write A Poem For Me,money Is Involved. by kingkoboko: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
I can write it 4u. But we go share d money 50/50 sha. If u gree jst contact me on KingKoboko@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Article Writing Job, A Chance To Break Free And Make Thousands Per Day / Business Writers Needed / Crypto, Forex And Fintech Writers Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.