Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Will You To Your Partner When You Find Out This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You To Your Partner When You Find Out This (370 Views)

Attention! Sure Signs To Tell If Your Partner Has Infection (STD) / some facts that would make you appreciate your partner / Take A Good Look At Your / Your Partner's Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You To Your Partner When You Find Out This by ilerry007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Assuming the govrmnt says, everybody should register their boyfriend/girlfriend,or wife/ husband before July 29 2015 and you try to register yours and the machine tells you,"sorry the person you registering has already been registered!!!,"What wil you do? Share the fun but answer me first...
Re: What Will You To Your Partner When You Find Out This by Nazcoj(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
I will register my Mistress/Side chick

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma / Is This True ? / Safe Protection Against Armed Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.