Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing (799 Views)

Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing by AshamkonyeOF(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have heard alot about fake recruitment adverts online but I never believed that someone who calls herself a sister can actually deceive her so-called brother. It happened that I came across an Office Admin job vacancy with Jiji.com website. I could not access any email or link where I can forward my CV, instead I saw a contact. I felt arrived when I called the line and a lady picked up, telling me she is from my state. She sent an email for me to send in my CV which I did. Since then she has been busy sending me interview IV and mounting pressure on me to attend even when I told her that I travelled to east. At a point I became worried over her excessive calls but thought she was just trying to help a "brother". I left Imo state on Tuesday night just to attend the interview on Wednesday morning at Mushin,meanwhile I live at Lekki - you can imagine the distance. On getting to the proposed interview hall, lo and behold, it was a GNLD story. Ashamkonye Obioma quietly left the hall with a woebegone face.
Re: Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing by kennynelcon(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
can't stop laughing.
GNLD 5 Diamond Directors. have they increased from 9,800?

Lol, venue: Lanre shittu

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vacancies / Vacancy At Byteworks Technology Solutions / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.