Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. (55151 Views)

Imagine What Weed As Cause / Imagine What The Minister Of Fiance And Minister Of Transport Are Arguing About. / Imagine What Asset Declaration Is Causing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Sanuzi(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Lie in Capital letter
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by iswallker(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
where is the woman...
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Donpizzle(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg make rain carry nancy come my bed ooo.the rest na history:p
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by BUKOLAMI1979: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
So funnny
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
erasokafor:
Pls let their be much heavier flood let me knw if the flood will can another to my own bed but flood pls if u see married woman u pass.u knw my spec ,I trust u. The flood that will even carry her get onyokometer to c d correct one n d information reaching me is that d flood dey gym already,dey do press up join grin
Ha ha ha ha ha. This your own no go bad at all! The flood get specifications. No, to married women. Make them carry their wahala go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
luluosas:
All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire Revelation 21:8. Repent of your lies now!!!
Guy calm down! Na joke be this. You be learner ni?
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Are you for real? It seems you are forgetting you guys are the ones making us suffer much. Una dey always look for wetin una no fit get and wetin una no need. Greed everywhere! Imagine if He (God) had not made you guys, no sin and all. We for just dey flex like that. But una just come spoil everything. Not fair!

But still sha, una still important anywayz. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, your last sentence is making sense wink . Maybe you haven't really found a nice woman, coz if you have you'll bless God for creating her. Chill bro, you'll soon find her.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Desric(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:
LOL

the lies we tell out of desperation

why didn't she just say the rain was melting her and the only way she could be saved was to go and lie in a bachelors bed

smh Father please save me from such impulses

bachelor stop reading this, im not calling you o
Hmmm! wink
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by zeb04(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Hey MAGGOT and FAGG.O.T, you guys are very funny
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by williams368(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
She might be telling the truth grin grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Donpizzle(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:

Man was already here before woman ..He would have added another man and let him beget men instead of giving him a liar ....

now u see our life

man should straffe man?
Gay in the making? sad
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol, your last sentence is making sense wink . Maybe you haven't really found a nice woman, coz if you have you'll bless God for creating her. Chill bro, you'll soon find her.
I fully grasp your point. And frankly, women are great no doubt. The tricky thing there is; we have just an infinitesimally small number of women who can really be what God intended them to be from the get go. Not in any way lashing out on the women folks at this juncture, but just being realistic. Not saying men are saints either. But to find a virtuous woman like the Bible puts it, its as difficult as entering Heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for the emboldened, maybe I aint interested. At least for now.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
If we weren't created u won't b here to type this na. Abi na man for USA born u? grin
U no know say gay men don dey give birth now?
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

I fully grasp your point. And frankly, women are great no doubt. The tricky thing there is; we have just an infinitesimally small number of women who can really be what God intended them to be from the get go. Not in any way lashing out on the women folks at this juncture, but just being realistic. Not saying men are saints either. But to find a virtuous woman like the Bible puts it, its as difficult as entering Heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As for the emboldened, maybe I aint interested. At least for now.
Then chill till you're ready, you'll come back and give testimonies wink. Have a pleasant day.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by sharonnnn(f): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
LaDivva:

Then chill till you're ready, you'll come back and give testimonies wink. Have a pleasant day.
I pray. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have a great day too.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by sanyajava: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wahoo wonder shall never end
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by harry509: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Bar man! Give this gie 1 bottle of Orijin. Your head dey there jare. cheesy cheesy cheesy
na man u b jare cheesy tanks 4 d orijin lolz.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by bigiyaro(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
i hope d same flood will carry her n her dirty loads back to her father's house.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2015
harry509:
na man u b jare cheesy tanks 4 d orijin lolz.
Wetin I wan be before? Make I be woman so that flood go dey carry me anyhow go put for Bachelor bed? No thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
This woman's lie is Epic.. i bow o

Nne, that story isn't pure. But as I just saw how beautiful the op is, I had no option than to believe it. 'cos you're damn pretty!, and I will patiently wait for that flood to blow you around.... cool You understand nah
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by adedayourt(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Igo like make dat kind rain carry op come my bed cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by harry509: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Wetin I wan be before? Make I be woman so that flood go dey carry me anyhow go put for Bachelor bed? No thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz u 4uni I swear.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
harry509:
lolz u 4uni I swear.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abi I talk lie ni? grin grin grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by charlesucheh(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Rain ko!
Tornado Ni!!!!!
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Oguguah:

Nne, that story isn't pure. But as I just saw how beautiful the op is, I had no option than to believe it. 'cos you're damn pretty!, and I will patiently wait for that flood to blow you around.... cool You understand nah
Una don start. Any small thing, una don run dey check people profile. Na una dey make these women dey feel like stars. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by harry509: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abi I talk lie ni? grin grin grin
#smilin# nope u Rr ryt. Bt afta GOD fear women.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2015
harry509:
#smilin# nope u Rr ryt. Bt afta GOD fear women.
Before nkor!!! If you no fear them who you wan fear again? Abi you for fit kill Samson? No be one common yeye woman bring am down? Even Adam sef... Women? I fear them but I no gree run. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Una don start. Any small thing, una don run dey check people profile. Na una dey make these women dey feel like stars. cry cry cry cry
please no take am personal abeg
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Oguguah:

please no take am personal abeg
No oooooo. Why I go take am personal? E concern me? But seriously, you know say I no talk lie. wink

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by harry509: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Before nkor!!! If you no fear them who you wan fear again? Abi you for fit kill Samson? No be one common yeye woman bring am down? Even Adam sef... Women? I fear them but I no gree run. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeah u Rr corct. Man nu go run @ all ncludn me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Who Knows The Answer / When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.