Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business (515 Views)

6 Tips For Starting A Successful Small Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business by asonet: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
The Internet Technology has no respect for race, religion, educational status, etc. Once you know the rules of operating online, you can also turn a profit irrespective of your background. For e.g., Michael Dell became a Millionaire because we need his Computer to browse, Bill Gates became a millionaire because we need his Windows software to browse the Internet.

Is It Possible To Make a Million From The Internet Within 6 Months?

Yes, you can also become an internet millionaire within 6 months!
And I don’t mean to flatter you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart that it can be done. Those of us that are doing it, are not super-human, we are human beings like you and just by following this report, I can assure you, your life will not remain the same again.

Internet Success Has Everything To Do With Your Mindset!

Whether you are going to be an Internet millionaire within 6 months has to first of all be
accepted by your mind. If you lose the battle in your mind, there is nothing anybody can do about that. So, you need to affirm it to yourself. Now, say to yourself, I will be the next Internet Millionaire! I will give everything to achieve my goal. Believe it with your heart and soul. And I tell you, it will come to pass. You see, the fact that you have tried and failed before does not mean you should not try again. The fact that you have not made a dime online does not mean people are not making it. You can as well join them now!

Steps to Becoming An Internet Millionaire!

Step 1
Understand how the Internet Works. It amazes me how people want to make money online but do not want to learn how to use the Internet. Internet Business is serious business, thanks to Mr Ghadaffi of DMT Toilets.

Step 2
Find a Target Market-International or Local. There is nothing wrong with targeting the
International market but start with the local market, the experience and skills you gain will assist you when you go international.

Step 3
Find a Need. This is the perfect way to start an Internet business. You will not need to do much marketing as people will already be yearning for what you want to sell (e.g. GSMCompanies). You see creating a product from guesswork could be disastrous. Ask yourself, what do people need that I can market to them online? Find a need, very important.

Step 4
Find out how to fill that need. If it is an information need, you can get the information and package it into an ebook or something and sell it for mega profit. If it is a service-need, find out how to fill it and get handsomely rewarded for it.

Step 5
Once you have a best-selling Internet Business Idea, move into the market again and locate another need and fill it till you reach your millionaire goal. I am already excited at the prospect and I just want to welcome you to the Internet Millionaires’ Club!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business by COvo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na so. Not because say na so but because I wan book space.
Re: Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business by Kensharval(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you very much. but i'm finding it somehow difficult to understand how the internet really works, i dont know if you could recommend for me some website to read about it or may be you could teach me. i would be very greatful if you replied me. thank you.
Re: Steps To Starting A Successful Internet Business by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm..smart tho but its a regular advice

(1) (Reply)

3 Online Tools That Help Increase Sales - You Should Be Using In Your Business / The Reality Management Lessons Cannot Be Taught In The Business Schools / Ice Block Business: How Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.