Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions (587 Views)

Home Of Poems And Fictions / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Good At Writing Fictions? Share You Ideas, Knowledge And Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by Kensharval(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hi people, i'm a fiction writer, i have written so many of them. but this time around i want to try something new - write a fiction with someone, once you are ready, lets kick the ball, dont forget you would get cool cash if you can do the work. thank you, i'ld be expecting your message, here is my e-mail: kensharval@gmail.com
Re: Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by mictima(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Kensharval:
write a fiction with someone,
what do you really mean by this? ..., it sounds really ambiguous
Re: Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by Kensharval(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Yeah
Re: Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by Kensharval(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2015
I mean i would love to write a fiction with someone.
Re: Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by Galacious1: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kensharval:
I mean i would love to write a fiction with someone.
like a collabo?
Re: Need A Partner To Help Me With My New Fictions by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kensharval:
Hi people, i'm a fiction writer, i have written so many of them. but this time around i want to try something new - write a fiction with someone, once you are ready, lets kick the ball, dont forget you would get cool cash if you can do the work. thank you, i'ld be expecting your message, here is my e-mail: kensharval@gmail.com
Am a writer 2. Wud luv such a partnership. Seems its gon b interesting. Am up to it. My email is solufunminiyi@gmail.com. Anticipating ur reply.

(1) (Reply)

Win Ngn 10,000 With Few Lines Of Words!!! / People Of The Night / Count Down To Christmas...part 1 On The Verge Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.