Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It (1919 Views)

A Glo SIM Card That Stood The Test Of Time / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2015
i bought a new glo sim three days ago, registered it and yet i cant use it to make calls /text. please yall tec gurus should help out.
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Register it again in their office.
Yes, I know you've registered it before.
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by miquelon(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Same thing happened to me too. Go to their website and make a strong worded complain. Got mine activated 10mins later.
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by dhsfbi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Register it again. Mine started working after 18hours
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
miquelon:
Same thing happened to me too. Go to their website and make a strong worded complain. Got mine activated 10mins later.
i want to subscribe my glo on Android, how do i do it abeg? the glo has been activated
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by dhsfbi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geoxpress:

i want to subscribe my glo on Android, how do i do it abeg? the glo has been activated
change your device Imei to bb own using mtk engineering mode. That if you are using an mtk device like tecno, infinix, innjoo and gionee. Then change your apn to blackberry.net
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
dhsfbi:
change your device Imei to bb own using mtk engineering mode. That if you are using an mtk device like tecno, infinix, innjoo and gionee. Then change your apn to blackberry.net
tried it bro.. been waiting for days. they refunded me my money bck. as in the 1k
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by dhsfbi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geoxpress:

tried it bro.. been waiting for days. they refunded me my money bck. as in the 1k
On which device did you tried it.
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by miquelon(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geoxpress:

What sub do you have in mind? The normal Android bundle text menu to 127 or is your imei tweaked
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
dhsfbi:
On which device did you tried it.
tecno j7
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
miquelon:

What sub do you have in mind? The normal Android bundle text menu to 127 or is your imei tweaked

yea. the blackberry. net ish. 3gig for 1k
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by dhsfbi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geoxpress:

tecno j7
Subscribe again but this time activate it first using a blackberry and put it back into your tecno after some hours. Make sure you have changed your imei to bb imei and APN to blackberry.net.
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
dhsfbi:
Subscribe again but this time activate it first using a blackberry and put it back into your tecno after some hours. Make sure you have changed your imei to bb imei and APN to blackberry.net.
i have no bb
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
dhsfbi:
whats the bb imei
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by miquelon(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geoxpress:

Comonth to 777 best to do it on a bb for the 1st ever sub
dhsfbi:
Geoxpress:

Make sure your imei doesn't rest after reboot
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
miquelon:
Comonth to 777 best to do it on a bb for the 1st ever sub Make sure your imei doesn't rest after reboot
doesnt REST? how do u mean?
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by Geoxpress(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
miquelon:
Comonth to 777 best to do it on a bb for the 1st ever sub Make sure your imei doesn't rest after reboot
miquelon:
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by miquelon(m): 5:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Geoxpress:
Meant to say reset. Autocorrect sometimes
Re: Help Please - Got A Glo Sim 3 Days Ago,and I Still Cant Make Use Of It by dhsfbi(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Are We Going Back To The Good Old Days With LG Gentle Flip Android 5.1? / Pls Help I Cant Download With My Phone / Airtel Offers 28GB+ Unlimited Calls In India; But 3GB + 100min Calls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.