Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lagosians Both Young & Old Should Be Aware Of This Great Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagosians Both Young & Old Should Be Aware Of This Great Info (523 Views)

Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Am 20 Years Old, Should I School Abroad Or Startup A Company Here In Naija. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Both Young & Old Should Be Aware Of This Great Info by harbayo20(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2015
If you find yourself viewing this now,I must say you indeed lucky coz this is not the 1st..2nd...10th or 20th time this Free Empowerment Forum has been touching lives of the less privileged..
providing absolute free trade &skill acquisition for the biz minded..
providing scholarship awards for children,
financial empowerment services around Nigeria now and also financially assisting those who have the heart of humanitarian services but are incapacitated....
#ALL FOR FREE

ATTEND THE FREE EMPOWERMENT FORUM @ADDRESS CONTAINED IN MY SIGNATURE AND BE THE HELP THE NEXT NEIGHBOR NEEDS TODAY!!

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN AFTER ATTENDING:

••#YOU BECOME MORE FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
••#YOUR LIFE CAN NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AFTER ATTENDING UNLESS THERE'S SOMETHING EXTRA ORDINARY ABOUT YOUR LIFE ISSUE
••#PEOPLE BEGIN TO LOOK UP TO YOU AS PERSON THEY CAN DEPEND ON FOR HELP
••#YOU BECOME LIBERATED FROM THE RAT RACE OF BUILDING SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM AND MANY MORE!!!
YOU WOULDN'T JUST WANNA MISS THIS!!..
•• SEAT RESERVATION IS ON FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE...SEND 'YES' TO PHONE NO IN MY SIGNATURE FOR YOUR RESERVATION
REMEMBER.... ##ADMISSION IS 100% FREE##
COURTESY OF HELPING HANDS INT'L

(1) (Reply)

Call And Get Instant Daily Depot Price Of PMS, AGO And DPK / Tips To Make This Week A Success For You / For Sale--over 170 Cartons Of Italian Wines Imported.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.